TWENTY THREE

A soft knock echoed through Ollie's room, and he opened the door to find Yujin standing there with a smile. 

"Hey Ollie hyung, can I come in?"

"Sure, come in. Well, Jay isn't here because he went to see his boyfriend." Ollie chuckled, he eyed the small white box on Yujin's hand.

"Why is everyone sneaking into their boyfriends' rooms? I'll be in big trouble if Mr. Han knows," Yujin sighed with a slight giggle.

"Oh, hyung... I heard from Mr. Choi that you got a little injured during pottery. Are you okay?"

"It stings a bit.." Ollie said as he rolled up his sweater sleeve.

"It's still fresh. Did you wash it?" Yujin asked as he slowly took Ollie's hand, examining the wound.

"Yeah, I don't have a bandage, so..." Ollie's voice trailed off.

"It's not good to keep it open like that, hyung. It might get infected. Come, sit here.." Yujin tapped on the bed as he sat on it.

"give me your hand. I'll treat your wound." Yujin brought with him a small first aid kit, carefully examining Ollie's hand as he sat on the edge of the bed. He disinfected the cut and carefully applied a bandage.

"Here you go, be careful next time, hyung" Yujin patted Ollie's hand with a worried expression.

"Thanks, Yujin. did I make you worried?" Ollie said, breaking into a grin.

"Wh-what? No.." Yujin took his hand away from Ollie, breaking the eye contact with the older.

"aww.. I'm hurt.." Ollie clutched his heart, pretending to be hurt.

Yujin, trying to hide his blush, responded with a whine, "Yah... stop it, hyung..."

Meanwhile, in the neighboring room, Jiwoong, Yujin's roommate, observed Ricky searching for his stuff.

"Did you find it?" Jiwoong spoke, looking up from his phone.

"No, hyung. Well, where is Yujin?" Ricky asked.

Jiwoong sighed, "Oh, I think Mr. Choi called him. He said he'll be back later."

Ricky, raising an eyebrow, spoke "Really now?"

Jiwoong chuckled, "Yeah."

"Oh, the thing you told me about, it's in the drawer.." Jiwoong pointed at the dressing table.