THREE

"evening sir, you received a package today morning I placed it in your bedroom" a maid bowed almost at 90 degrees.

with two bodyguards, one holding a bag, Ricky slowly nodded at the maid. "Steve keep my stuff in my study room, I have some work to finish." 

the guards bowed and left. he took the elevator to 3rd floor. While massaging his temples he walked on the plush carpet floor to see a maid opening his room's door for him. Ricky didn't really enjoyed his luxuries life. he was the only child in his family, the heir of the shin company. he was going to turn 18 soon, which got the family responsibilities stacking over him.

After taking fresh hot bubble bath, Ricky sat on his bed drying his hair. "should I dye it black? nah silver is better. damn I actually look hot today. jisung wasn't wrong" he talked to himself. from the corner of his eye he caught a sight of a tiny, plain beige colored box which was placed on top of his lush couch. "oh that must be the package. I almost forgot about it. but I didn't order anything? probably some stupid stuff I usually order out of nowhere." he grabbed the box flipping it over to find any receipt attached to it. 

"maybe it was on the cover. Jane probably threw it away." 

he opened his night stand drawer and grabbed a black paper cutter. he carefully slide it on the taped line. Without much thoughts he opened it. it was filled lot of colorful confetti on top. "what is this?" he noticed a small, oval shaped red box."  he clicked his tongue. "let's get over with this quickly." as to his surprise there was nothing to be found inside the box. it was empty. a wave weird feeling rushed over his body. he got so tensed that he almost didn't realize there was a tiny white piece of paper at the bottom. 

"is this a some kind of prank?"

 nonetheless he opened the paper filled big, hasty handwriting. his eyes quickly scanned over it and they got darker as he did so.

"long time no see rui. you looked so cute wearing that red jacket at the mall today."

"what the actually hell?" 

he quicky got up yanking the paper into pieces and threw it straight to the disposal. he couldn't deny that he didn't sense an instant rush of panic. "it's probably nothing I guess. rubbish"  he mumbled as he took a deep breath. this was the very first time he received something like that. something felt off to him but he shook out his thoughts. yes he knew, he was so rich that he had high chance of getting stalked and talked.