TWENTY ONE

"Are we seriously doing this?" Taerae chirped as he opened the car door for Gyuvin to get in.

Hanbin and Hao exchanged smiles in the front seat. "What?" Gyuvin asked after settling into a comfortable position inside the car.

"Gyuvin. we are going to a party. A cool kids' party. for the first time." Taerae said with a seriousness that made Gyuvin burst into laughter. "Yeah, you should be happy about it, not stressed out, Tae."

"He has been whining since he got in. my ears hurt." Hao added, feeding hanbin a sip from his americano who was busy driving.

"You look good tae.. don't worry. Matthew will like it for sure." Gyuvin teased Taerae, making weird faces.

"Is he coming?"

"Yes, he texted that he already arrived with hyunsuk and Yujin."

"Wait, what is this?" Gyuvin, examining Taerae's outfit, slightly pulled down his shirt collar.

"No-nothing," Taerae hastily dusted off Gyuvin's hand, covering his neck before fixing his shirt properly.

Gyuvin smirked, leaning a bit closer. "Is that a hickey?" Taerae avoided Gyuvin's stares.

satisfied, Gyuvin continued teasing his best friend "Damn, that's a lot of progress, Taerae." Hanbin glanced at the distressed boy from the rearview mirror. "looks like you had too much fun didn't you?"

"So, how was IT?" Hao joined, enjoying teasing his friend.

"We-we didn't do anything.. like that.." Taerae stammered, ignoring the teasing pinches from Gyuvin.

"lies. then why are you so red?" Gyuvin laughed, leaning his back on the seat. "You look creepy looking like a tomato in the dark like that."

"Stop it, will you?" Taerae hissed, slapping the thighs of the boy who was giggling so hard.

Changing the topic, "Hao hyung, do you think my outfit is okay? I haven't been to those cool parties before. I heard lots of people are coming, you know, those rich spoiled kids. We might not even know them." Gyuvin commented.

Hao turned around from his seat to analyze Gyuvin properly. 

"Hmm.. you look hot. Ricky might melt away" Hao giggled, earning a soft punch from Gyuvin.

"YAH! don't hurt my boyfriend."

"Pfft..okay, Mr. loverboy" Gyuvin said sticking out his tongue at hanbin.

After a few minutes of the drive, they pulled into a big house, actually a mansion. The party lights were already on in the garden, the distant music could be heard. As they stepped out of the car, they were greeted by the clearer sight of a expensive looking mansion. The luxurious house stood tall, with a guest list that included a few unfamiliar faces.

The massive garden was transformed into a huge party, with strings of lights casting a warm glow over the area. The air was filled with laughter and the clinking of glasses as elegantly dressed guests walked under the starry night sky. The entrance to the mansion was filled with colorful decorations, and the boys could see a steady stream of people coming in and out, dressed very expensively.

"Should we call someone? I don't know where to go in here.." Gyuvin suggested as he texted Ricky, saying that they have arrived. The message got seen quickly, and Ricky replied with a 'Wait, I'll come to get you.'