SEVEN

"jiwoong-ah.." gunwook whined while tugging the boy's arm, who was super focused on a video game. "what?" jiwoong replied, his eyes still glued on the screen. "ji, I was wondering. what about that plan you told me before? its been a while since you brought that up." 

Jiwoong suddenly rose his head. gunwook saw a hint of smirk planted on the latter's face. "well..how could I forget about it" he winked at gunwook. 

"you'll see soon" 

he said in a light voice, turning his eyes to the screen again. gunwook slapped his friends hand, laughing. "wow this guy.. you are so unpredictable." "and did you tell ricky about it." "no" jiwoong simply answered. "we don't have to ask him everything. plus i'm sure he will like this idea. tell a reason he won't." "I don't know, he's been weird lately. and he has been talking with him  a lot since few days." 

"yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. maybe he just want to spice up the game little bit? I know him very well. he's not an easy guy. especially that nerd  can't make him a one." "that makes sense, it probably nothing. ricky would definitely agree even if we ask him. he has always been puling that guy's leg right?" gunwook stated. "yeah. that guy has been causing ricky trouble recently. we better teach him a lesson" jiwoong said, laying comfortably on the couch.

"I can't wait" gunwook exclaimed, making jiwoong laugh.

---------------

After what happened between gyuvin and ricky at arcade, it has been four days. life has been going on smoothly for gyuvin in past few days, which was surprising. Shen Ricky and the gang looked like they will let gyuvin live in peace again. 

also ricky has been treating gyuvin nicely, which made gyuvin's friends not so happy. but gyuvin didn't seem to budge, the boy was fine as long as he wasn't bullied. mostly because, he didn't know that Shen ricky can actually be nice to someone. also to his surprise, all these acts happened only whenever ricky was not with his friends, jiwoong and gunwook.