FOUR

flashback

a muffled sobbing can be heard from a child's room at distance. toys laid here and there, sapphire painted walls are tinted by the shadow of two people embracing each other. a boy's soft cries filled the room, hot tears rolled down his cheeks wiped away by an elder.

"sweetheart please don't cry. promise me. it's over. it's just a bad dream." but boy's sobs was still audible which broke the elder's heart into pieces. nevertheless, he clung onto elder's hand.

"baby can you promise me you won't keep stuff to yourself again. mommy is here for you." the lady patted her son's head, her heart aching seeing his son breaking down like this in the middle of the night. his was too pure to go through all of these. "shhh its alright. nothing will happen to you. I promise. It will be alright soon."

shaking, the boy opened his eyes, puffy and red from crying. unable to catch the breath, he shuttered on his own words. 

"but-t she broke the pro-omise."

-------------

"Kim gyuvin. Shen Ricky. detention. now." Mr jeon yelled, unable to stand the two high schoolers bickering in the middle of an important test match. "I can't stand you two anymore. stay after school for 3 hours. no Ricky.. don't start. your dad especially informed me to take actions regarding your discipline from now on." 

Ricky rolled his eyes "what the hell is wrong with him." 

"no way he just said that. Shen Ricky? got detention?" gunwook agreed. 

Ricky turned himself at Gyuvin giving a death glare. "listen nerd. I can't believe got detention because of you! are you are asking for trouble?"

"what if I am? you are the one who literally broke the rules during shooting. it's not my fault that you couldn't manipulate Mr jeon like you manipulate others." gyuvin spat.