Chapter 1

Iris ;)
Jack was a mess he couldn't stop pacing the room with fear. I never showed my emotions not even to my own brother not after the accident.
However deep down I was scared I loved Emma she'd become my sister. We had known her for years well I had Jack wasn't outside a lot. It was like I was loosing Jax all over again.
     I could scream because of that feeling in my heart going through my stomach.
       You know the one where you want more than anything to change the fate of things but you can't you just have to stand their and look helpless.
     Fuck
  I got up and grabbed my pacing brother by his shoulders. "Jack calm the fuck down it ain't doing nothing for anyone if you stand there bouncing off the fucking walls with fear."
     He took a deep breath letting my words sink in and looked at me. "I'm scared Iris she's all I have."
     Ouch that hurt. I understood though I would never allow myself to feel that kind of love anymore however if Jack died I probably would act this way too. He really is all I have.
      "I know but positivity couldn't hurt."
  I have never been positive if I looked at things in all the wrong perspectives I wouldn't feel like I was let down or disappointed when it actually happened.
      "Okay you're rig-"
"Emma Teller"
  Me and Jack snapped our head toward a doctor holding a clip board as we walked fast to him. Jacks long legs definitely beat me and he was there before I was.
    "You must be Mrs.Tellers husband and sister?"
  No I wasn't Emma's full sister but we were to anxious to explain anything and just nodded awaiting the news.
    "Okay I think it would be best if we sat down."
  I knew what he was gonna say but Jack didn't want to believe it so he ran to the chair sat down and watched the doctor impatiently.
    I felt a tear slide down my cheek before the doctor said anything I wiped it away and went behind Jack to hold on to his shoulder for support.
    "I'm so sorry but we did everything we cou-"
  "NO! YOU'RE LYING LET ME SEE MY WIFE
YOU'RE A LIAR LET ME SEE MY WIFE NO LET ME SEE MY WIFE!"
     I expected a reaction this big denial was common in the stages of grief. "I'm sorry"
The doctor held his voice above a whisper and walked away.
      Jack rocked back and fourth in the chair as I massaged his back in calming circles. I wouldn't cry not now it would be selfish of me.
      Jack got up grabbed his jacket and started towards the door. "Jack where are you going what about your baby?"
     He looked angrily at me "I don't care about that thing in there she killed her mother I hate her I HATE HER!"
     Jack was in pain but going this low with his words was to far. Hopefully he'd come around he just needed alone time so I watched him leave to get his space.
I went back to my chair and finally cried. I sobbed uncontrollably. It hurt so bad my friend, my sister, the last thing of Jax I had left was gone.
    I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see a red haired doctor. I immediately wiped my eyes. "Excuse me ma'am I'm Mrs.Montgomery and I was your sisters baby doctor can I talk to you for a second?"
      This was about Arllow I had no idea what was gonna come out of her mouth but I felt I needed to stay here and listen. So I nodded my head signifying her to continue.
      "The baby came out prematurely she weighs five pounds eight and a half ounces, sixteen inches and gorgeous brown hair she is healthy and doesn't need anything special we will keep her a week due to her smallness but besides that she's perfect. Would you like to see her?"
     I felt a relief wash over me. When Emma was pregnant I was excited to be this babies aunt so regardless I had loved her before I knew her. I felt I needed to see this baby like it was a
Pull that needed to happen. After all it wasn't the babies fault that Emma died it was no one's fault.
     "Yes doctor if you don't mind."
She smiled and led me to a door then up stairs and finally another door into a room with a hospital bed. It was a patient room for moms who'd just given birth. There was pictures of babies and moms aligning the walls so this room was a dead give away.
     "Make your self comfortable I'm gonna get the baby."
     I watched her leave and I took off my jacket and washed my hands. Preparing to hold her and finally see what all the fuss was about for these tiny human beings.
      Moments later she came in rolling a cart like thing with a baby in it on the side her tag read hello my name is however there was no name it was blank.
     "Her name is Arllow."
  I pointed to the tag on the side and the doctor smiled and handed me the baby.
    She was tiny she made a little grunting noise and I soothed her back into sleep. "I'm gonna go print her out a name tag I will be back."
    I nodded and watched as she'd left and the door shut behind her. Arllow was precious she had Jacks ears her moms nose and mine and Jacks lips.
     She was the tiniest thing I watched her yawn I watched her grunt I watched her sneeze I watched it all intently.
      I felt complete somehow this baby had caused a warmth in my heart.
    I smiled at her "hey Arllow I'm your aunt Iris."
  She smiled and that caused the biggest gush of oxytocin in my brain. I wonder if these tiny humans can understand us?
     I smiled widely and kissed her head gently. The doctor walked in with a clipboard and a new name tag.
     She put the old one in the trash and attached the new one with Arllows name. "Mrs.Stone I was wondering if you'd like to stay in the hospital for the week with the baby of course you can come and go but it would be best if she had someone to bond with and I heard what her father said and I just think it's best if you stayed."
      I booped the babies nose smiling as she scrunched up her nose then I looked up to the doctor. "He will come around I promise but I guess in the mean time I could stay here with her I need to go get some things though."
     She smiled and wrote something down on a clipboard.
     I got up and laid the baby back down. "Mrs. Stone if you wouldn't mind signing this saying Arllow is in your custody."
     I paled in the face a little my heart pounded "but my brother he will be back I can't adopt her."
    "It's only while she's in the hospital afterwards if no one claims her then we call DCS and she goes to a new home."
     The thought of never seeing this baby ached my heart. I would just wait for Jack he has to come around.
     I picked up the pen and signed my first and last name.
    "Excellent Mrs.Stone when you get back we will bring the baby in the room and you can spend your first night with her."
      She gave me a tight assuring smile which I gave back and walked out to my motorcycle. This was gonna be very chaotic.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!!!!
I hope you guys enjoy and are excited to see the future of Iris and Arllow.