Chapter 6

Iris ;)
Clay looked at me waiting for an answer to what Jax had said. "Okay guys how about this I stay here for a month and if anything happens to come as a danger to my daughter I leave. However if I find better business and life here then I will stay."
Both of them nodded letting me know that was a good idea. Clays phone began ringing and he pulled it out answering it.
Me and Jax starred at each other the entire time taking in every detail of one another. To Jax he was seeing a stranger to me I was seeing the new matured facial features of the boy I had loved my whole life.
"Sorry to interrupt but I've got to take care of some business. Jax you stay and help with Arllow I know she's definitely has some hard times with a newborn."
I got up with Clay and followed him to the door he turned to me. "I appreciate you taking care of my granddaughter but just know she was born with the blood of a son therefore she needs to be taught that life and so don't you. We are you're family now Iris don't forget that."
   I need teaching....if he remembered anything he'd remember that I'm probably more educated on this than he ever was.
Clay gave me a side hug and left leaving. "Iris what's taking you so long."
I pulled my self out of the trance hearing Jax's voice and walked back into the living room. "I'm gonna get Arllow in bed then me and you can talk."
It was seven so definitely Arllows bed time we must of spent more time at the sons then I thought.
I picked up my baby and carried her to my room. I changed her diaper and put her in pajamas then fed her a bottle which Greta had made.
She fell right to sleep in a matter of twenty minutes. I kissed her head and laid her down then decided to get changed into something comfortable.
I threw on black pajama shorts and a black tank top. Then headed back to the living room Jax just sat there looking at the letter.
     "Would you like anything to drink?"
  He looked up from his letter and starred at me for far to long. I smiled at him hoping he'd move his eyes to mine. Or else I'd do something we'd both regret.
       "You got any liquor?"
  I turned towards the cabinet above the stove and opened it pulling out a bottle of white wine and two wine glasses.
    "Make your self comfortable."
Jax nodded and I finished pouring the drinks when I turned back around Jax was on the couch with his shoes and jacket off.
     I handed him the glass of wine and sat down  with my glass. We both looked at each other and took a sip.
Two hours later...
"Wait so you're telling me Emma sucked her thumb until she was thirteen?" Jax nodded and me and him busted out laughing. I knew Emma but I didn't know her like that. I hung around the boys and got in to trouble. She got straight A's and went to the mall on the weekends.
     Jax was sitting next to me and I had my legs in his lap as we told stories of our lives. "Iris?"
    I met Jax's eyes "mhm?"
  "I don't think I've laughed this hard since before Wendy." I missed him so much I haven't laughed this hard since he left. He was at one point the better half of me.
   I smiled at him I was feeling myself right now. The two empty wine bottles on the counter probably had something to do with it.
   I sat up and cupped his face kissing him gently.
   Our lips fit perfectly together and it was like we were 17 in the back of his truck all over again. Jax pulled away at first then his eyes met mine again and he pulled my face locking our lips together.
He pulled me on top of him so that I could straddle him. His hands started moving around my body.
I felt my shirt slowly start to come up. I felt butterflies in my stomach. This was my first time in a long time since I've done something like this.
I pulled his jacket off and started taking off his shirt. His hands made their way to my braw strap. My hands make their way to his belt. He groaned.
The make out session got heated as clothes started to come off. Jax stopped and pulled the gun out from his pants line to put it on the table.
He looked up into my eyes. I seen his eyes but suddenly as I looked deep within them I started to see a globe of the world.
"Iris" he muttered. I was brought back to my senses. "Are you sure about this?"
I looked up at him and smiled. The alcohol from both of us took control but we still had a bit of sobriety in us. Arllow was asleep in a whole other room as long as we stayed in here she'd be okay. It's just the way of life after all.
"As sure as I will ever be."
He smirked and pulled me down on top of him and I giggled. "You're laugh is gorgeous I want to hear that more often my day would be much better."
   Flashback:
"Isabel get your ass in the car."
   I turned and looked to Jax to see if he was kidding or not but I couldn't tell.
   "Isabel get your ass in the car." I mocked walking to the car.
    He looked at me with a smile and I busted out laughing not being able to keep it in.
    "Baby that laugh ooh it's something else."
   I was taken back by Jax's comment but instead of having time to react he leaned over and kissed me.
    "You're gorgeous from your lips to your toes, hell even that laugh is gorgeous."
    End of flashback:
I blushed and we continued on with our heated mak out session doing exactly what we started.
The night was very passionate it wasn't a slutty moment.
He didn't just fuck me he made love to me. In between each kiss he would say encouraging words.
He might be a man whore and do this with all the girls but something about that moment made me feel like I was the only one and that things from then on would change.
Or maybe I'm delusional and this is very overthought but whatever it was this moment will live in my head for all eternity. Not just the moment though.
     The emotions and the feeling everything that happened that night was special. He was special to me.
    My eyes open and I look to my right and see the couch is empty. I rub my eyes.
     Jax must of left. I decide to check on my baby.
   I get up and stumble to my bedroom very exhausted and a slight pain between my legs.
    Arllows bed is empty. I wipe my eyes again and suddenly my brain wakes up.
    ARLLOWS BED IS EMPTY!
I panic I search everywhere and she is no where to be found. I go back into my room one more time and see a note on the bed.
  Dear, whatever the hell your name was, I took Arllow I didn't want you to leave with her so I gave her to someone who'd never leave. You can't see her no more and I suggest you get out of here. Thanks for getting my dick wet it was very interesting.
        -Jax
   My eyes began watering this has to be a nightmare.

    Hello guys I updated because I got inspiration from a new reader who's loving my books which absolutely excites me. I hope everyone enjoys. Good night!!!!
     -Kenzie