Chapter 22

Iris pov:
*ring,ring*
I sit up breathing heavily I calm down and realize I was just dreaming. Then I come to my senses and realize my phone is ringing.
Tiredly I pick it up.
"Hello?"
A pause...
"Iris it's time to come home. I wouldn't be asking this if it wasn't for your own good."
Just like the dream I had. Vaughn was calling and demanding I come home.
     "Wait is this a 2116."
    A pause again...
  "No why should I be expecting one Iris what's going on?"
    I sigh loudly. "No it's a long story what's wrong why do you need me now?"
     "Please don't ask questions just come home."
   Suddenly I smelled bacon and I knew it must of been Greta. However that smell made me nauseous. Ignoring the fact I felt like I would puke I went back to talking to Vaughn.
    "Vaughn I love you. You know that but I am your boss so unless you give me a good reason to pack my shit up I am staying until I get everything done down here."
    He sighs loudly a few seconds ago I had done that because I was irritated. His sigh however was one of uncertainty.
      "That boy is what's holding you back. I love you too Iris that's why I had Greta keep a close eye on you. She couldn't spy on you alone so she had her cousin Tara Knowles to help. Tara Knowles is a doctor at the hospital where Abel was in fact that was his doctor. She fought to get on that case just so she could spy on that boy you are fascinated in. Anyways Clay I think that's his name it's the boy you like um....Jax yes why didn't you tell me that he was back never mind that right now. Anyways Tara was walking by and seen them talking so she decided to listen in at the door. They invited you to Abel's party to get you closer to Jax so you could fall in love with him and help the club about with ATF."
    My breath hitched I think I stopped breathing for a minute. It all makes since now when I dropped Ellie and Kenny off everyone was so dead set on me talking to Jax.
Flashback: one and half weeks earlier-
I hug Ellie and Kenny kissing their cheeks. Opie was fine he was happy and doing better. The kids needed their dad and I'm glad they get to be with him. I stand up and look at Opie.
"Take care of them and yourself Op."
He nodded and gave a tight smile. "Yeah and you take care of that baby and Jax he really cares for you."
I nod and walk to my car as if on cue Clay pulls up on the bike.
"Hey kid."
He nods at me getting off his bike.
"I need you to do a favor for me please."
I await for the favor before I can give him an answer.
"Jax is really torn up about you. Why don't you go see him. Please."
I look at Clay with a bit of anger it seems everyone wants me and Jax together. This isn't the first time someone's told me to talk to him.
I sigh. "Fine."
..
Here I was walking to Jax's house going to knock on the door out of common decency. Which I have for certain people.
Two knocks and a pause before the door opens and Jax's face is met with surprise.
"Iris?"
End of flashback:
He apologized and promised he'd get his shit together then we fucked. I am so stupid what the fuck is wrong with me. This entire week and a half I've been on a date with Jax I've been sleeping with Jax. We've spent the night with each other several times. I thought...oh how stupid I am.
I miss my Jax. Why does the world have to hate us.
Realizing Vaughn is still on the phone I finish the conversation. "Arrange for a new place for me to stay that way I know me and my baby are safe. I will be home soon goodbye Vaughn."
I hang up the phone and I can't hold it in anymore all the smells and the pain pile up and I'm running to the toilet to puke whatever was left in my stomach up.
I wipe my mouth and lay my head against the door crying trying to be quiet so Greta doesn't get worried although I'm sure Vaughn has already notified her. After an hour of crying and every now and then throwing up I finally stand and look at myself in the mirror.
My long blonde hair was knotted my eyes where red and puffy. My cheeks tear stained and myself a mess.
"Get your shit together."
I tell myself in the mirror. "You've got a kid wake the fuck up."
I splash cold water on my face and dry it before walking to the kitchen where Greta and Arllow are.
Greta looks at me weary of how I will act but I ignore it. "Good morning Greta."
I smile at her and she calms a little I go and pick Arllow up and sit on the couch as she coos and smiles at me. I kiss her nose and she giggles.
I love this little baby I hope one day I will have my own. Having a copy version of me would be nice and Arllow having a sibling is definitely a bonus.
I look back up at Greta. "Alright I've got to go see Stahl and do some business. It should take no longer than an hour. By the time I get back I want all of our shit to be packed up and ready we leave today."
Greta nods and I realize just how lucky I am to have her. "Oh and thank you Greta for literally everything." I stand up.
She smiles happily at me "it's my pleasure."
With that I give Arllow another kiss and Greta takes her to feed her. I walk off to the bedroom to get ready for today.
I know Stahl is an awful agent but I won't stay here any longer so I'm going to talk with her and maybe that will teach her something.

NOTE: !
Hey guys I've done a few changes and decided it best that way. Happy new years!!! I love you please enjoy. May this year be filled with the best opportunities for each and everyone of you!!! ♥️
-Kenzie