Chapter 34

Iris pov:
"When I left Jax it was because I found out he was using me to keep him and the club out of jail. I didn't want to leave but me and Arllow where more important than a toxic man. I grew up with one and I promised myself I'd never let my kid go through that.
    Then when I moved I found out a few weeks after that I was pregnant."
    Flashback:
  I sit on the bathroom floor with the pregnancy test in my hand. Tears feel effortlessly down my cheeks thinking about everything that could happen if it was positive.
    Greta comes in with a bag filled with stuff she sits in front of me both of us not making a move to check the test yet.
    She starts pulling stuff out of the bag. "Alright I got bath salts, face masks, perfume, chips, chocolate, and ten more tests just in case."
    I smile at her and we share a hug before I work up the courage to stand up. I grab the test gently before peaking at it.
   There are two lines one of them faint but there. I cry and Greta stands up hugging me. "It's okay I will help you no matter what you do. I will love that baby and you will to even if you don't decide to keep it just know I'm here for you.
     End of flashback:
   "I debated on telling Jax I had so many letters written but then I remembered why I left him in the first place. And I lived out that six months before Stahl called me and asked me to come."
    I didn't want to tell him that I was in a club of my own if Clay found out he'd recognize me immediately.
       "So how'd you meet him?"
   I see Elijah raise his eyebrows causing a light blush to make it's way to my cheeks for an unknown reason.
     "I work with him he's in training."
   Elijah smiles but doesn't say anything thankfully Opie can't see him smile.
    It was silent for a moment before I began talking. "So what the hell happened with Olivia?"
   I heard his sigh "she was insane. She claimed to love Jax. They slept together one time and she quit her job for him and begged him to be with her. Jax didn't want that and the crazy bitch burnt our club to the ground but we rebuilt and she went into hiding."
   I gasped I didn't know Olivia really well I feel like an awful boss for not doing more research on here before sending her away. "I will try and track her down. If she's crazy enough to do that she's crazy enough to do other things."
     After that no one talked again and eventually we made it to the charming police station. I walked inside with Elijah and Opie who was in handcuffs.
    Hale stood up and went and took Opie himself. "It's good to have you back." He seems genuine and I felt like laughing so hard at that. We are not friends and time and time again he's made that clear.
    "Well I'm not. I'm going back home. Don't let there be any trouble down here id hate to be back in this hell whole."
    He nodded and I walked out with Elijah. I pull out my phone and called Tyler. He was all work so I knew he'd get all the boys together without any problems.
     Three rings and.."hey Tyler business is done where heading back to the motel to get out motorcycles I want everyone packed and ready where leaving today."
      "Alright see you then."
    Then the line went dead. I put my phone up and laid my head against the seat rubbing my stomach.
    Hours later....
I was starving and we where so close to home but I figured why not have dinner with the boys. I wanted to know about them. I love them and I haven't been the best friend I should of been. So I pulled into Logan's Roadhouse because it sounded so good.
The boys followed not knowing why i was here. I took off my helmet and got off as they all did the same. "Why are we here where so close to home you can wait to eat cant you."
I ignore Tyler's comment and go on talking. "I get that I haven't seen you guys in a while so I want to know about all of your lives over dinner. I know it's not the best timing but once I get back home shits going to hit the fan. And Vaughn is waiting on us inside."
Tate smile and wraps his arm around my neck leading me in. "As long as it's free i am in."
I laugh and we all go in. A lady stands at the front with a tablet ready to mark tables.
      "How many?" She warmly asks and I look behind me and count. "8. We already have a table with Vaughn Copper."
     With that she grabs menus and seats us. I sit by the window with Elijah next to me and Tate in front of me. Vaughn and the guys finally see each other happily since they haven't in so long. I watch them laugh and smile which makes me smile myself.
     Once we all order our drinks and food I decide to bring in the conversation.
    "So who wants to tell me first what's been going on with their life."
     I shouldn't be surprised when Tate smiles happily and begins talking. While I along with everyone else listens we all eat those yummy rolls they have.
     "Well I'm Tate." I smile but before he can continue Ezra interrupts. "Yeah we know that dip shit."
    Tate looks at me like a little kid tattling to his mom so I look to Ezra. "You better hush Tates the only one who can talk."
    He doesn't say anything he just simply nods like a kid who is in trouble. I hear Carson laugh and see Ezra hit him but before I can say anything Tate continues.
   As he begins speaking a smile makes it way to my face. I missed my boys, I missed this. I get to talk to them and know them again and this time I won't leave ever again. Tonight is a good night.

     HEY GUYS! I am still updating and adding chapter so I hope you enjoy. And I want you to know this book wasn't all about Jax and her from the very beginning it was her. She's trying to figure out a way in life. Boys happen to be apart of it.
     Xoxo-Kenzie ❤️