Chaper 4

Iris ;)
Id got here late at night and laid all my things down and then got me and Arllow in pajamas and we fell right to sleep. Don't worry the nanny set everything up so Arllow got to sleep in her own bed. The nanny is staying in the house next to ours.
She got here a day early and set everything up for me and Arllow. The clothes I had to do on my own.
I awoke with the sun shining brightly in my eyes and the smell of bacon. I rubbed my eyes and got up to check on Arllow.
She was not in her crib I didn't panic though because I knew the nanny was here that is why there is breakfast being made.
I walked to the kitchen which was in front of my room. The nanny was pouring coffee in a cup and setting it gently on the table.
"Good morning Greta."
I smiled at her and she gave a smile back. Then I walked around to the couch to see Arllow in her swing looking up at the toys.
"Good morning Arllow."
I stopped the swing and got Arllow out cuddling her as much as I could before work in an hour.
"Arllow was awake when I came in she was trying to get you up I reckon by all the cooing and grunting she was doing. As soon as she seen me though she smiled and I left for a minute to let her play but she got fussy so I changed her and fed her and put her in the swing."
Greta has a natural mothering talent I respected her for that. "Thank you Greta."
She smiled and nodded "you need to eat your breakfast before work honey."
I looked at the time and realized she was right so I gave Arllow a ton of kisses then placed her back in her swing and let it swing her.
She began to cry from where I had put her down so I gave her the pacifier and she looked back at her toys contently.
I shoved my face as Greta fed Arllow then I put my plate in the sink and went to my bedroom. It wasn't long before I found an outfit for work today.
I wore a red shirt with black jeans a belt and my gun in the back of my belt and my badge in the front of my belt.
(Imagine what you want)

   I put on my watch and left my hair down I threw on shoes and some mascara then grabbed a cup of coffee Greta made for me,my phone and keys

my phone and keys. My wallet was in my back pocket.
I rushed to Arllow and kissed her "I love you Arllow."
"Bye honey be safe."
With Greta's last words I hopped in the car and drove off to the station.
I must admit it took a little longer than expected because Google maps fucked up.
I grabbed my coffee and keys and walked into the station.
A guy with dark hair and a lady with blonde hair looked up at me from the file they where reading together.
I gave a tight smile since that's the only thing I could do. "You must be Iris Stone I'm agent Stahl this is agent Hale."
I shook both of their hands. "Yes my boss sent over the file so I'm ready for whatever you want me on."
She smiled holding my hand for far to long "excellent."
She gave me chills I pulled back my hand on Instinct she noticed but didn't say anything. "Go put on a vest we're going to raid Samcrow."
This was it I was gonna see Jax I've waited for this moment for forever I never had imagined it to be like this and boy was I scared especially barging in there.
"Why?"
Stahl laughed almost as if what I said was stupid. "Because they are murderers."
Yeah they might be however "let me see the evidence."
She looked at Hale and Hale looked at her.
"Do not question me are you in or not I could send in a bad report to your boss see if he'd like to hear about this."
I clinched my fist so tight how dare this bitch threaten me she should know who she is messing with. My "boss" is taking notes at this very moment about her but she's to stupid to even know who the boss is.
I'm here to do one thing and one thing only the sons happen to play a part in it. And if anyone found out that the sons where basically family I would probably lose my job. Through gritted teeth I said "I don't wear vests."
Then walked out and sat in my car waiting to follow Stahl and Hale.
Not long after they pulled out and I pulled up behind them. We drove a good ten minutes before they pulled into a parking lot which looked like a mechanic shop. Definitely a disguise I have seen better disguises though.
Agent Stahl and Agent Hale got out and I got out with them. We walked into a building I pulled my hand behind me ready to grab my gun you have to be safe not sorry.
A man who looked decently young looked up at us with worry. "CLAYYY!"
With that a man with grey hair came out a whole group of boys following behind.
Clay looked at me and starred for a little moment then gave a nasty look at Stahl. I wonder if he recognized me. Then he stood next to Clay still just as beautiful. I wanted to run to him and hug him because of how much I missed him. But the look in his eyes showed he didn't recognize me.
I looked at everyone else a lot of them starred at me some with fear some with lust some with anger.
"Jax and Clay this is Agent Stone she is gonna help us today."
Jax and Clay looked at me then back at Stahl "with what?"
Clay spat through gritted teeth I made a mental note that they all hated Stahl. "We are searching your clubhouse for any thing suspicious."
I looked at Stahl and noticed she didn't have a paper saying anything about checking the building. Like a search warrant. If these boys weren't familiar to the law then they'd get searched illegally.
Jax smiled at her "I need to see a search warrant."
I smiled finding this interesting. I wanted to clap for him which sounds stupid but I'm so excited to see my childhood love who Ive never forgotten.
He noticed and looked at me with question he didn't know my motive.
"Now!"
Stahl looked to her right and signaled Hale and two other officers to point there guns.
Samcrow was helpless they all dropped to the ground. I need to say something but I shouldn't . Oh shit this is illegal and they are causing fear in this place. Jax's head was slammed against the concrete and I felt a burst of anger. Okay I'm saying something.

      Hey guys I'm updating chapter as much as I can before I can't find the time to so please enjoy. I love you!
      -Kenzie