Chapter 3

Iris ;)
One week
    One entire week had passed and with that I'd buried my brother alone. No one came because me and Jack had no family. Not anymore that was a story for another day. I also buried Emma alone too. I wanted to talk to her family in person and the morgue couldn't hold her body for much longer. I had her and Jack buried together.
   I cleaned my house and shortly after signed Arllows birth certificate since no one had. I adopted her the day I signed her birth certificate.
   Then I read Emma's journal she actually had mentioned a lot. It was all about her family every last detail. Which I knew the old stuff. Like Thomas and how he died.
Or Johns death and then Clay coming into their live. I knew it all but there was some stuff I was just now hearing.
    Gemma began hating her her in fact Gemma said Clay would chose Emma over her so when Emma left Gemma paid her a visit on Christmas and threatened her saying if she got in contact with Clay or Jax she'd kill her.
      Fucking Psycho ass mom. She didn't mention much about Jax although I wonder about him everyday. I would see him since we were high-school lovers but when he was younger he got in a wreak he forgot a lot and I was one of them. I was in the process of having him remember be but then my father died and I moved.
    After she told me everything she asked that I would call her daughter mine. That I would raise her daughter as mine. That her daughter wouldn't know who she was because she didn't want her daughter to be sad. To make up a lie about the father if somehow Jack didn't make it.
      She wants me to go to Charming and tell her brother and dad so they won't worry anymore and can finally be at peace. She left them each notes that I won't read for privacy reasons.
     Emma said she couldn't be sure if something would happen or not to her and Jack so she made a book just in case.
      In the back from Emma I had two grand for emergencies and right now was one. I took the money and bought a car.
     I didn't spend it all I just spent enough to get us to Charming. I wasn't just gonna go to Charming and drop the "your sisters dead" bomb on them I wanted to know Clay and Gemma because I know he doesn't remember me and I wanted to know Jax I know that he can't remember me so I'm a stranger meeting three very familiar people.
      I was staying there for a month not to get to know the family but because I had a mass murder and (TRIGGER WARNING) rape down there that needed to be solved.
     I didn't want to bring my daughter down there however I had no choice. Arllow would stay with the nanny while I was away. I hired a babysitter the day after Jack died I knew I'd need someone I've had four days to get to know her hopefully she won't do anything it would be stupid to even try.
We rented a house to stay in for a month.
      I'd basically be moving down there but only for a month. I threw the final suit case in the back and went right back inside.
      Arllow laid gently sprawled out in her crib sleeping peacefully. Her soft snores made me melt. She was the sweetest most precious thing ever.
     I gently picked her up and changed her diaper and outfit then placed her in the car seat. She began to fuss.
     "I know love, mommy woke you up and you where sleeping so good but we're gonna go on an adventure."
      She looked up at me and got quiet as I put the pacifier in her mouth. Not long after she fell back asleep and I grabbed her car seat and carried her to the car and locked the door.
I made sure I had a formula bottle up front in case I had to stop and feed her. She was always hungry and I had to be prepared for anything.
I put the car in drive and our journey began.
Jax Teller :)
Ten years ago we received a note from my sister saying to stop contacting her. My heart shattered it almost seemed as if I was the only one affected by it but I wasn't surprised.
I swore to never love another sole again. That was a lie though I still loved my Emma and I had hope she would come home again. I also loved my son.
Who I was rocking in the hospital chair. A week ago he was born and three days ago his mom passed. It was just me and him now and I had to change for him. I've got him a room at home and I know it's perfect.
He's my baby and I wish Emma could of seen him she always loved kids. I wonder how she's doing and if she has any kids.
I let him finish off his sleep and laid him back in his incubator. He is so strong I am so proud of him. I wish Wendy hadn't screwed up. The thought of her made my knuckles turn white I'm glad she's dead she got what she deserved.
Juice came in and grabbed my shoulder "brother Stahl is outside she needs to speak with the sons we're all waiting for you."
Of course that ugly bitch wanted to talk to me. I hadn't done anything wrong that she could find out about.
The last ambush was before Able was born and it was on the club. The MC blew up our warehouse that we stored our guns and ton of money was lost that day. Thankfully Opie is out of jail now so tonight we get our revenge.
I walked out and shut the door gently behind me then I turned around to face Stahl and the club.
She smirked and I just gave my death stare. "Jax I've come to let you and all of you, know " she pointed at the whole club.
"That a new detective is coming to town and she's the best in Seattle so be ready to be put away for a very...."
She took one step to me
"Very"
Another step
"Very"
She was getting closer now.
"Long time."
She winked at me and I smirked stepping even closer so that there was no distance between us at all.
"Sweetheart if she can put us in jail"
I yanked her hair roughly so that she could look at me.
"Then I will fuck you so hard you won't know the difference between the pain of my gun or the pain of my cock."
The boys laughed and I let her go and walked out lighting a cigarette.
Of course they hired a new agent and if she really is good at something unlike these fucking people here than I might need to keep it on the real low.
I got on my bike and strapped my helmet on.
"Eh Jackie boy."
I puffed out the cigarette and looked at some of the boys and Clay. "Do we call off tonight's raid with the Myans or do we do it?"
I thought about it I wasn't scared of shit but I had a son to care for now he needed me. Fuck it.
"This is our last raid until that agent leaves I can't risk going to jail I have a son."
Clay and I locked eyes and he nodded "meet at the club by twelve thirty."
Me and the boys nodded our heads at Clay and I took one last puff of my cigarette and stomped it out then drove off.
I was so sick of the murders and violence and trades but I had no choice I was to young no one would take me seriously. My father had big dreams for Samcrow I know I'm letting him down.

      Chapter 3!
Please vote I love you smmmmm!!!
     -Kenzie