Chapter 14

Iris pov:
As angry as I was I couldn't trust myself. I had to pull through though. I have my fathers anger. That's more deadly than a gun.
    I walked right into the building Hale was sitting at the desk drinking coffee as soon as he seen me he choked on his coffee and sit it down standing up immediately.
     "Surprised?"
  I rose my eyebrow up in a sarcastic manner so that he could see I was pissed. "Kind of. Did you forget something?"
     Yes yes I did. I forgot to beat your ass until you where begging me for life but I didn't tell him that. I had to keep calm for the sake of my job.
      "Did you forget to tell me Stahl was here with Tig?"
    He rose his eyes up in surprise. "Oh shit sorry-."
     "Save the bullshit and take me to them right now."
    He looked like he was hesitating which made me even more mad. When he looked at my clenched jaw he knew it wasn't time to play.
     So he started walking and I followed behind. He led me into a room that had a little view on the inside.
    Tig sat at one side of a metal table and Stahl on the other. Tig had a black eye and busted lip.
   She- she ooh no if she did that I. I took deep breaths then turned to Hale.
    "Leave now."
   He did and I busted the door open and Stahl looked shocked and so did Tig.
    "As of this point he is not aloud to say another word without a lawyer present."
   Stahl stood up and got in my face Tig was looking at this interaction with a smirk almost as if he was expecting me. I miss Jax.
     "You can't make that call he has to."
   I turn to Tig and raise my eyebrow he smiles and looks at Stahl.
    "I will not be speaking anymore until my lawyer is present."
      She looks back at me with so much anger I thought she was gonna explode. "You little bitch you're just doing this so you can have Jax's dick in you but be warned you're just a little toy who's getting played with and he'll get bored. Everyone gets bored of their toys eventually."
   I walked back to the door and locked it then closed the blinds. I shut off all of the cameras and went to eye level with Stahl.
      "You can scare me all you want Iris but I'm not scared."
   I looked to Tig and winked at him. He smiled at me a smile of mischief.
      "You're shaking."
   I laugh and Tig joins Stahl gets ready to leave in anger but I block her and shove her down so that she's on the ground.
     "Tig where did you get your bruises from?"
   I kept my eyes on Stahl the entire time I didn't think about anything honestly. My vision was red at my anger.
     I've been upset like this before and I killed someone in the process but I didn't care. I was to angry to care.
Flashback:
"Your anger will be your downfall."
   I looked at the guy who had called my brother fat. I will admit my brother wasn't skinny but he certainly wasn't fat and I will be damned if I'm gonna let an ugly ass bastard with a gap in his teeth that would fit a hotdog between it say anything.
      My brother would cry at home because of bullies like Andrew Lamb.
     "I won't have a downfall Andrew but you won't be alive to know that."
    I shot him in the head twice.
I took Andrew to my house and murdered him. My father was either going to be very disappointed or very happy.
     Who am I kidding he's gonna celebrate, this is my first murder I am thirteen and I've already killed someone. Take that Jack I'm gonna have more bodies than you."
End of flashback:
  I did in fact have more bodies than him but only dead wise he was a hoe when he got that glow up.
    "She hit me with her gun because I asked for a lawyer originally."
    I smiled and grabbed my gun from my thigh holster.
    "If you do anything I will call the c-."   
  I laughed and got in her face. "The cops?"
     I took the end of my gun and hit her right where she hit Tig. I have an arm so I hit hard. I've trained for many years I could leave the same mark with my fist if not worse if I really wanted to.
    "Then she punched me."  
  I dropped the gun next to her and punched her right in her mouth. She groaned.
   My anger was calming down now and the red went away.
     I leaned down to her ear as she laid on the ground groaning in pain. "Leave the sons of anarchy alone or else I won't give you the chance of fighting that was me being nice. Instead I will murder you and if you try and tell anybody and I mean anybody what happened I will have you arrested for numerous accounts and if I really wanted to I could pin Donnas murder on you and make it look like you where the one who shot her yourself. Then with all of that you will have life in prison and maybe even considered to be put on death row. Don't be stupid. Now have a good day baby."
     I kissed her cheek and got up "come on Tig."
  He did laughing his way out I walked to the front with Tig behind me. "Hey Hale I'm afraid Stahl had a fall she's hurt. You might need to help her. Oh and I'm coming back for you Hale don't think this is the end."
    I walked outside still with Tig following me. "Light me a cigarette."
   He got out a cigarette and a lighter and lit it then handed it to me.
    I took in a puff and looked to Tig blowing the smoke in his face. "Thank you Iris."
     I shook my head and laughed taking another puff of the cigarette. Maybe I was crazy I don't care anymore.
     No matter how hard I try to get away from this monster she runs back. This monster is apart of me.
     "Don't thank me. I didn't do it for you. I did it for Opie and Donna and Ellie and Kenny. Not you."
    He lit himself a cigarette and puffed it in as I blew mine out. "I didn't mean to I swear we thought Opie was a r-."  
    "You thought Opie was a rat? The woman who told you that was a traitor who's been trying to take you down since she came and you thought she was right. A brother who's been with Soa for years betrays you? You know that is stupid as fuck Tig. Go tell Opie you killed Donna. Tell him why. Be honest."
   I took one last puff of my cigarette and stomped it out.
    "He will kill me."
   "He's your brother Tig he might fight you and hate you for awhile but he's your brother."
     He nodded and me and Tig both got in my car. Today was a long day and I was so ready to get home to my baby and even Jax.

    Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter my girl is finally showing her anger but how will this affect everything? Read more and find out...I love you.
     -Kenzie