Chapter 12

Iris pov:
We got there in a number of minutes a bunch of cops were there. I immediately took my gun from my thigh.
     Caution signs were everywhere. I went right under with the boys we were stopped immediately.
     "Let me through I'm agent Stone and they're with me now let us through or else you'll lose your job."
      He obeyed quickly knowing what exactly my last name meant. "Agent Stone a pleasure seeing you he-."
    I walked to Stahl as Opie held Donna crying into her. A few hours ago Donna was talking to me shaking my hand and welcoming me. What the hell happened between those hours.
     "My patience is wearing Stahl you're fucking annoying and if I wasn't an agent then I'd kill you myself but things aren't how we want them to be. So shut the fuck up and tell me what happened and if you dare give a remark I will call and have you fired right here right now."
     All I cared about in this moment was that mom that wife that innocent sweet person on the ground.
    "It was a hit and run. Someone shot her and drove away."
     I nodded and walked over to Donna as Opie sobbed into her lifeless body. I felt awful this woman was so full of life. She had a family and now she's dead.
    "Jax get Opie please."
  Jax did as I asked and grabbed Opie holding him as he cried in Jax's arms.
     I bent down and looked around the wound. "Hale right this down."
    He came next to me and pulled out his note pad. "UZI that's the type of gun used."
    I went up and felt her skin. "She was murdered less than an hour ago."
      I looked at any detail any sign that something else had happened like maybe a rape or maybe someone tried to steal something. "No bruises, no wounds other than the bullets."
    I stood up and walked to the truck and went behind it. "They were stopped at a traffic light."
    I mimicked the shooting to visualize better. "Two shots to the head."
     Then I followed the tire marks where the car had jerked to the side.
     "The person stopped and looked at his victim. He was surprised. I think he meant to shoot someone else. It wasn't supposed to be Donna."
     I turn back around at Hale as he finished writing. Stahl walked up to me. "You can't be sure who did this they didn't leave anything behind."
   I watched as Opie listened with teary eyes and Jax still holding him. The whole club in fact watched. My eyes met a man with long curly hair. He looked troubled and worried.
     Then I looked back at Stahl. "You're right I can't be sure but thankfully it was at a traffic light so there is obviously cameras. I've been in this business longer than you I know exactly what I'm doing."
     I walked to the guy who seemed troubled. "What's your name?" I felt it important to ask that since I had a gut feeling and he didn't seem hurt he seemed troubled those where two completely different things.
    He looked up with worry and Clay came beside him instantly. I made a mental note. They're scared. Of what?
    Stahl stepped in stopping our little interaction. "I think they've endured enough pain for now we will question them tomorrow."
    Stahls acting suspicious too. Something's off. What's the motive here. Think Iris think.
     "Hmm. You're right."
   I turned to Clay and the curly headed stranger. "It's nice meeting you I'm sorry for your loss."
    I made sure to look deep into the guy with curly hairs eyes. He looked away immediately. He knows something and so doesn't Clay and Stahl.
      I walked to Opie and took him from Jax for immediately hugging him. "I'm so sorry I swear I'll find whoever did this and they will pay. I promise you Opie."
     I hugged him tightly and he nodded hugging back. We stayed like that for a minute before Hale came up to me.
    "Iris shit I mean agent Maria I need to speak with you."
    I let go of Opie and turned to Hale. He looked unsure but determined. "Okay what is it."
    "Privately."
  I looked back at Jax then back to Hale. "Let me talk to Jax real quick and then I will go."
      I walked to Jax and hugged him tightly. "Do you think you can watch the babies?"
     Jax looked down at me. "Opie needs me right now sweetheart."
    I looked back at him and nodded thinking of a solution.
     "Let me call Greta and see if she can take them and Ellie and Kenny too since Opie needs some time."
    He nodded and I pulled out my phone. One ring is all it took and she picked up.
     "Greta there's been an emergency code 6112 I need you to take the kids immediately."
    I looked at Jax as he was in shock of mine and Greta's interaction. This Jax didn't know of my secret life and I planned to tell him eventually just not now. Donna was more important.
    "Kids?"
  "Yes Greta my daughter, Jax's son Abel, and two kids a boy and a girl Kenny and Ellie. I've got two guest bedrooms they can each use please you know how important 6112 is."
     The phone was silent for a minute and then she spoke. "Of course boss Im always gonna protect you and Arllow."
    "Thank you."
   I hung up and kissed Jax on the lips quickly because I wanted to leave immediately. "Take the kids to my house Greta will be there. Call me if you need anything. Be safe not stupid and don't try and get revenge until I give you the go."
   He nodded and kissed me one more time before I got in the cop car with Hale. He drove off immediately leaving everyone including Stahl.
     "What is it Hale?"
   "Opie and Donna along with the kids were taken in by Stahl for questioning. She wanted to turn Donna and Opie against each other. When Stahl seen nothing could be done she decided to do something awful something that even I was against."
    I watched as we drove past dimly lit streets and my knees bounced because I was so eager to know what he had to say.
    "She hates the club she wanted everyone to turn on everyone. So she framed Opie for being a rat. She miked his jacket up and when Clay seen it he immediately began to think Opie was a rat. So Clay held a club meeting addressing his concerns without Opie present.
     They where gonna question Opie but Stahl came before they could. Stahl told Clay Opie was a rat and had told her everything. In fear of this Clay called in Tig to kill Opie. Donna left that night in Opies truck."
     I stopped him mid sentence all the pieces clicking together. "Fuck Opie was supposed to die because Stahl framed him. What do I do I have no proof. Damn it turn the car around I got to get Stahl away now."
    "You can't say anything yet you have to let Tig reveal the answer and when he does then it will all unfold. You can't say anything yet if you do Clay will kill me. Please Iris. I promise Tig will burst eventually." Now I knew the strangers name and the evil truth.
I looked to Hale and despite the fact I barely knew him I didn't want him dead and he was right Clay would kill him.
"Take me to the station I'm gonna try my hardest to take her down without using the information I know. It won't even have to be because of Donna I'm getting all the shit I can on her."
Hale nodded and turned the car around. It was time to call in some friends from Seattle.

Yeah I'm sorry there's a lot going on but I'm hoping you still I'm enjoy it. I love you!
     -Kenzie