Chapter 9

Jax pov:
I stood next to my Cadillac smoking my cigarette. I had some business to get done before I picked Iris and Arllow up but right now I couldn't get Iris out of my head. I fucked plenty of women and can't even remember their faces and definitely not even their names but she was different.
I wanted to just fuck her and leave. I'm not a good guy I really don't give a fuck about anyone's feelings only my own. And my feelings last night after talking with her weren't just of lust.
Any woman I ever fuck is quick we never talk if they don't want to fuck I leave. This however was different. I felt pulled to stay and talk and so I did.
Then I decided in my head she was a good girl and I wouldn't fuck her even though I'd absolutely enjoy it she just didn't deserve it. She wasn't a hoe she didn't sleep around she genuinely cared and loved people.
    With every sip of alcohol I fought the urge to undress her. All of that changed when she kissed me. I wanted to stand up and leave.
     I couldn't I was drawn to her. It was as if I was some horny teenager. When she looked up and smiled at me my heart beat began to go fast. I never felt like this before.
     So I kissed her back and one thing led to another. Everything about her seemed so familiar I just couldn't put a finger on it. However while we were kissing I felt the need to encourage her. I said some cheesy shit. I regret that I let my guard down. I regret who it was with most importantly. She's a good girl and because of me I am gonna fuck her up.
      Clay visited me that morning in the hospital.
Flashback:
I hummed Abel a song as he fell slowly back to sleep. He was so tiny and precious he had my nose and the shape of my mouth. He was perfect.
    *knock, knock*
  Clay came in shutting the door with a big grin on his face. I knew whatever he had to say it was either gonna be good or ugly.
    So I put my son in his bed and stood in front of Clay. "Your mom called and said you weren't home last night when she went to check on you. I assume you fucked that girl. I'm proud of you... Now I want you to make her fall in love with you."
    I looked up at him and chuckled. "You're kidding."
    He smiled back and raised his eye brow.
  "If she falls in love with you she will protect the club she's good and right now we need protection. Plus if she falls in love with you she won't take that baby. That baby is all you have left of Emma."
   I scoffed he was kidding right. I couldn't do that to her. Usually I wouldn't care but this was different Emma loved her therefore she means something.
     "First of all you didn't care for Emma."
  "Don't you dare start with that bull shit."
  I looked up at him with so much anger my fists were turning white and I was sure my teeth would fall out from how hard I was gritting them.
    "You're only saying that because the money she gave you. You never even told her that her real dad was some rich guy who didn't want nothing to do with her. You took her money he gave her every month. Then when she left I called her I did but you didn't because now you had a check and no burden. I told her you missed her. When you forgot about her birthday and didn't buy her a present I gave you mine to give to her so she would feel loved. Her first date was with a creepy guy and if it wasn't for me answering her call on YOUR phone then she'd probably be dead. I cared not you, me, I did. Mom only went down there and threatened her because you convinced her to. You didn't want her to find out about the money. So you told Gemma to scare her off. Emma May of thought you cared but all along I knew you didn't. I raised her and took care of her but the entire time I made you look like the good guy so she could feel wanted."
     "I don't care about that right now. If you don't make Iris fall in love with you and help the club out we will kill her and the baby."
    I had to turn around and look at my son to keep myself from shooting Clay then and there. I took deep breaths and turned back around.
      "The club won't kill her nor the baby they haven't done anything. The club makes a vote and you will be voted out. She's a cop that's to much of a problem."
     He looked up and smiled. "She is not who you think she is Jax. Her dad is a mystery but her mom is a Mayan queen. Her mom left her in fear of her father. He was a powerful man and it was just a one night stand between the two. He locked her away until she gave birth. The Myans couldn't even take him on. They left with Izzy which is Iris's mom and Marcus later fell in love with her. He didn't want nothing to do with the kid since she wasn't his. So he made a deal with me. He wanted to make sure that Iris would never know about her real mother. In exchange he gives us all the weapons and drugs we need."
      I stood taken back but wait.
   "How'd you know who her mother was?"
He looked up smirking even harder. "I did a background check on her when she came. That doctor you fucked was willing to go behind her boss and get me informations on Irises parents. She wouldn't tell me who Irises dad was even in her last moments of life she refused so I finally killed her. Then I threatened Marcus and he came over and we made a deal.
    Son we hate the Myans the second word gets out that Iris is one of them then they'll want her dead. Now invite her to meet Able tonight. Try to fuck her and get her attached she will help the club out."
    He chuckled and walked out. Clay betrayed the club. I couldn't tell anyone they probably wouldn't believe me.
     Shit.
End of flashback:
I got in the Cadillac and began to drive to Irises house. Clay was a traitor. Iris was a mystery. And I'm in deep shit.

Hey guys I might delete this later just because I think it's to much but if you like it please let me know or vote. Thank you! I love you guys!
     -Kenzie