Chapter 18

I changed the ending to fit the next chapter and the show together perfectly or the best I could. If you do not want to reread this you do not have to all that was changed was Jax and Iris's conversation so you can skip ahead to that if you've already read this and do not want to reread it! ❤️

   Jax pov:
  I opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light that was shining out of the window. I smiled at the ceiling rescaling everything that happened last night.
   I turned to see Iris only to realize she wasn't there. I got up immediately. I checked the crib. I didn't think Iris was the one to do anything stupid but still I was afraid.
     When I noticed my son was gone I could feel my heartbeat I was so scared. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.
    Abel laid sound asleep in the swing making little snoring sounds.
      I walked over to the couch to see Ellie was in Irises lap sleeping and Iris had her head leaned back against the couch asleep.
    I felt bad. She woke up with my son and I didn't even help.
      She work up with my niece and I wasn't there to help. She has been working her ass off for my club and I couldn't help her.
      I felt guilty really fucking guilty. I immediately thought of any way I could make it up to her. I knew exactly what I could do.
Iris pov:
  I sat up yawning as I looked around my room. I was in my bed. How'd I get here I don't remember coming here. Jax and the babies weren't in the room.
      I looked to my bedside table and a folded note along with roses and coffee sat there. I smiled wondering what Jax has planned.
I picked up the note and began unfolding it.
Iris-
I don't know if I'm writing this shit right. I think it is supposed to dear Iris but this isn't some shit from a movie or a book this is real and saying dear Iris is not something that feels real because it's not me. Shit this is embarrassing sorry I'm new at this. Anyways Iris I know you've been absolutely exhausted so I called in to work for you today you get the day off. I have the kids. Maybe Ellie and Kenny can finally talk to their dad. Okay enough about all the shit that's going on. I want you to have the best day today. So I scheduled for you to get your nails done and I left some money in the drawer so you can go shopping. Also I convinced my mom to watch the kids tonight so I can take you out. I obviously don't want to force you so if you don't want to go just call me and say so but if you do I will pick you up at eight. Bye darlin have a good day.
Jax
I looked down at the note as a few tears began staining the paper. I have never been happier.
I don't know exactly what me and Jax are but I do know I have never been this happy. Immediately I picked up my phone and called Jax. Not to cancel the date of course but to thank him and check on my babies.
Two rings and he picked up.
"Hey Iris?"
"Jax thank you so much really this is to much."
I could hear Jax chuckle.
"I'm glad to see you got it I was worried when I seen your name on my phone you had called to cancel our date tonight."
"Of course not it's the least I could do."
"No you've done enough for me Iris really thank you for all that you have done."
I smiled.
"I'm happy I get to do it. How are the kids?"
"Well Arllow has eaten two bottles this morning and she's shit quite a bit but she seems pretty happy and content."
I waited for him to tell me about the rest of the kids but he didn't.
"Jax I said kids. How is Abel and Kenny and Ellie. Especially Ellie poor baby is probably exhausted."
The phone stayed silent for another minute.
"Sorry I'm just surprised you asked. Umm..Abel he's been fussy but I finally got him down, Kenny and Ellie. Well where on the way to see Opie I think it's time they see each other."
I brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Jax I will always care even for the little time I've known them I will care. Let me know how things go with Ellie and Kenny."
"I will. Bye Iris have fun."
"Bye Jax be safe."
I put my phone down and smiled happily getting up to take a shower.
..........
After I got my nails done and ate something I went shopping. I got way too much stuff.
I decided not to use Jax's money since he had already done enough. However I did buy a lot.
I bought a dress and shoes for tonight along with a ton of stuff for Abel and Arllow.
I decided I would finally work on the nursery for Arllow accept I would have her share the nursery with Abel.
I know Abel wasn't my kid by no means but I felt like I would be seeing him a lot more. So I got decorations for both sides. I pintrested some ideas and I think I put together something nice.
I put the last bag in the car and decided my last stop before I would head home.
The grocery store.
I pulled into Charming Supermarket and got out walking in.
Growing up I had a ton of food options I could eat whatever I wanted that was very exciting but not the best for me.
I would make sure my kids ate fruits and vegetables also that was important to me since as long as I can remember.
I put the last item in the cart and rolled to self checkout.
Just before I could pay my phone began ringing.
"Give me one second."
I asked no I told the older lady at the checkout desk she seemed irritated but I didn't care. It was Jax.
"Iris."
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry darlin but I need your help can you bring a doctor kit or anything to help with bleeding."
      Worry filled me instantly and so did question and wonder. "Is everything okay?"
     "Yes please just let me explain when you get here we're at the club and the kids are fine."
     Despite my underlying curiosity i knew that I needed to trust Jax.
     "Okay."
  The phone line went dead.

UPDATE:
   Yes I changed the ending to fit the next chapter better with the actual show I hope you enjoy it and if you don't that's okay too!

HEYYYYYY oh my gosh it's been a while sorry it took so long school has been taking me out. Anyways have a good night I love you and enjoy! 😚