Chapter 32

Iris pov:
  I watched as he picked at his nails through the darkened window. I wanted to watch him for a minute before going in.
   I was stalling time to be honest I was really scared. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."
    Elijah says coming up beside me and wrapping his arm around my waist also starring at Jax. I lay my head on Elijah's shoulder and sigh bringing my free hand to my stomach.
    "I have to though not just for the whole cop part but for me. I need to see him even if it is to put him in jail."
      He nods and I pull away finally stepping into the room.
     When I get in there he doesn't look up so I simply sit down. He picks away at his hand not paying any attention.
     I finally decide to do something. I grab his hand and his face pulls up to look at me.
    I mixture of emotions was on his face so many I couldn't tell much of what he was think. But the most obvious was probably what the hell I was doing here.
     "You....you dyed your hair?"
   I give hime a tight smile and pull my hand back placing it in my lap. "Yeah blonde didn't really suit me."
    I see a smile tug at his lips but he quickly replaces it. "What the hell are you doing here ?"
    I don't think he meant to sound rude but he did and a part of me felt upset by that.
     "Well I came to help you find Abel but then I realized you had already found him. So now I'm here to see for myself. Or to hear for myself why the hell you killed innocent people."
    He hangs his head probably in thought but doesn't say anything quite yet. So I do. "Who else was with you?"
    Finally he shoots his head up in understanding. "That's why you're here so you can find out who helped me. You aren't here to see me you're here to arrest me and anyone else. You could care less about me."
    I shake my head "Jax no that's not just why I'm here. I'm here for Abel too. If you don't tell us you're facing a jail sentence for two. That's twenty years. If you do tell us you're facing a 10 year jail sentence and the guy who helped a 10 year jail sentence. You can still see Abel as a kid if you tell us. Or you can see him when he's twenty and hates you."
     Again Jax looks down at his hands. "If I tell you then the club will hate me."
     I reach over and grab his hand. "I'm....I'm pregnant Jax...it's our baby and both of the babies will need you."
      He looks up with a tear falling down his cheek. I can't blame him. "It was ....Opie. But I need you to do something for me."
    I nod and lean in so he can whisper in my ear. When he tells me a part of me is shocked he asked but I understood.
    I pulled back and nodded. "Take Abel please take him and don't ever come back here. I will find you."
    Once again I nod in understanding to Jax. "There's one last thing."
    I nod. "Your mom is Isabella she is a Myan and she didn't leave you because she didn't want you."
    I think the room grew hot because suddenly I was sweating. "You knew all along. You knew and you never told me."
    I was talking to the Jax from my childhood who knew that I always wondered if my mom would come back. To the Jax who promised to help me find her when we grew up. I was talking to someone who had watched me cry every night for my mom to save me.
    Except he didn't know that but it hurt just as bad. Tears left my cheeks as I stood up ready to leave.
    "I'm sorry I didn't know you cared that much."
  Suddenly anger filled me as I turned back around and walked towards him.
     "Of course you don't because you fucking forgot. This is all Clay and Gemma's fault. Anything I could have ever been with you is gone now because of that wreck. It took you from me even through I'm still talking to you. I love you but not this you the old you."
    He goes to say something but not wanting to hear it I walk out. Elijah and Stahl watch me but immediately Elijah comes to me and engulfs me in a huge hug.
    I cry a minute more but eventually decide to dry my eyes because I wasn't done yet. "I want all the court papers on Abel and before you arrest Opie I have to do something first."
   Stahl nods and I walk out straight to the car. I get in the passenger seat and Elijah in the drivers seat.
   "Talk to me Iris I'm here for you."
   I look up at Elijah who seems to look concerned and I try my hardest to hold in another cry.
     Flashback:
"Stop please dad don't do thi-."
     He practically runs to me as he slaps me right across the face. "I told you to shut up."
    Tears fall down my face as my father begins throwing my clothes, my tv, just about everything I own out of the window."
    He grows tired and leaves angrily slamming my door and when I hear it shut I let out sob after sob. My cheek stung but not worse than my heart.
    I don't notice Jax has crawled to the window until I feel arms wrap around me. At first I jump but then I calm down and accept i realizing who it is.
    He runs his hand through my hair. "It's okay one day your mom will come back and if she doesn't I will help you find her."
    His voice along with the sentence that was just said gives me hope.
     End of flashback:
  "I want to find my mom but right now I need to focus less on that. Abel needs me and I need to see Opie."
   Elijah nods and finally begins driving. I stare out of the window quietly thinking of everything ahead.

      I'm sorry if there is to much going on but in reality he would go to jail and I think it's long over due. If you have any ideas or questions please comment I want feedback.