Chapter 25

Iris pov:
"Get up Iris, you're damn phone won't stop ringing and the babies been crying."
I sit up wiping the sweat off my forhead and see Greta holding Arllow as my phone rings.
    "Momma."
   Arllows arms reach out to me and I smile all my fear from the nightmare fading. Greta takes a seat with Arllow on the bed.
   "Another nightmare. Iris you can get help you kno-."
     I cut her off as I hold Arllow in my arms. "I'm fine." I say grabbing my obnoxiously loud ringing phone.
    "What Vaughn?"
   I ask a bit angrily since he's been blowing my phone up. "Iris it's time to go back home to your boys they can't have you running the place on the sidelines anymore. It's a 2116 from Belfast."
    My eyes fill with concern as Greta catches on and picks Arllow up and leaves. "I've worked hard so fucking hard to get where I am today I won't blow my cover yet."
    "Then you'll have to give your spot up. It's the club or it's nothing."
     I stand up angrily and pace around the room. "My boys, my club, they mean everything to me but do you know how much shit it will cause with the cops. I just became a boss of not just one law enforcement agency but multiple. If they know they'll turn their backs on me."
    I hear a sigh through the phone. "It's your choice I will support you no matter what but that's family. They've been here, we've been here since day one. Do you want to give that up?"
      I think of the past with them with my home.
Flashback:
8 years old
     "Daddy my tooth came out you owe me money."
    I excitedly hand my dad my tooth as he sits at a huge table filled with men covered in leather smoking.
      He chuckles and takes my tooth then pulls out his wallet. "Where's Jaxon,Vaughn and Elijah aren't you supposed to be playing with them instead of messing with that damn tooth."
Every man in the room stays quiet as me and my father chat. "Elijah said he was scared."
My dad looks up at me and notices the blood dripping down my nose. "Why would he be scared?"
He says a bit weary. "Cuz I told him to hit me a good one in the mouth so my tooth could come out and I could buy us some ice cream."
The men in the room start to chuckle as my father hands me a rag off the table.
"Sorry."
Elijah says walking in with Jaxon and Vaughn following.
10 years old
I knock on the door waiting for Mrs. Gemma or Mr. John to open the door.
MrJohn does and he smiles knowingly at me. "He's outback in his little club house."
I smile and say my thanks as I run to see him to see Jaxon.
"Jaxonnnnn."
He comes out of the club house and smiles happily to see me his bleach blond hair turning dark by the years.
"Come on look in my house."
I walk happily in the old shed that had a rusted sign saying Jaxons club house.
I smile happily at how nice it looked. "Alright ready."
Before I can say anything he touches me "tag you're it!" Then takes off running. I laugh chasing after him.
13 years old
"Grow the fuck up Isabelle you're 13 damn years old and I need you to take over the club for me. You can not and will not be an officer."
I angrily turn back to my father as Jack watches scared at what might happen.
"I don't want to dad! I want to help people, and protect people like us who do good."
"NO!"
"YOURE AN ASSWHOLE! A fucking asswhole my world revolves around you and because of that I can't have a world of my own. HOW ABOUT YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP! You won't have me forever!"
Then I hear a slap echo through out the now silenced room and  feel the pain on my cheek.
"Fuck you." I spat out angrily before I run out of the house slamming the door. I run until I'm in my spot in the woods. I lay down on the ground and began crying.
Hours later I feel someone pick me up. I jump up and see my dad with concern and guilt all over his face.
"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry it's just important to me that you continue the buisness."
He hugs me and wipes my tears I look up into his eyes. "I will continue the business I promise."
15 years old
"Happy birthday!"
I look up as the club not just my fathers club but a few other clubs clap and cheer for my birthday."
Jaxon walks up to me with a huge grin on his face. "Want to go riding?"
I giggle and take his hand as we walk out while everyone parties.
"Can you even drive a motorcycle?"
"Damn right."
He speaks confidently to me and I laugh getting on.
17 years old
   "Dumbasses." I say to Harley, Elijah, Jaxon, Jacob, Vaughn and Tate."
       They all snap their heads at me to see if I was kidding or not. We were all gathered around a kid outside who wore glasses and cried in fear on the ground.
"You're the dumbass who got the wrong kid."
"How is this my fault he has glasses that's the description I was given."
"Dads going to be pissed."
"We will be the ones in trouble."
We all argue not paying attention to the guy on the ground
Suddenly I feel a hard punch across my face and before I can react I hear a gun shot. I look to the ground to see the guy dead and Jaxon holding the gun to him.
"Problem solved."
Tate chuckled at his comment as we all give him a death glare.
19 years old
"IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELLLLL."
I sing loudly gulping down a bottle of whiskey dancing around the huge bar.
"Alright come on you've had enough Isabel."
Elijah takes the bottle from me and I get upset. "It's.... Iris now and I'm your boss now you can...t...um....back...give it back."
I stumble to get the bottle and began giggling as I see Elijah with two heads. "I know he's gone now you've lost your boyfriend your dad but one thing you haven't lost is us get your shit together." I look up and see the boys all there looking at me with concern.
End of flashback:
"Fuck it. Call them in, tell them I'm back, Iris Isabelle Maria fucking Stone is back."

HEYY guys I hope you enjoyed please vote and if you have any questions you can comment!
Xoxo -Kenzie