Chapter 16

Iris pov:
I stood over the babies crib as I watched them peacefully sleep. Their little snores and their chests rising and falling gave me all the comfort I needed.
Me and Jax sat in the shower holding each other until the water got cold. Then we got out and got dressed before Jax got a call and had to go outside and take it.
I didn't question who it was and I wasn't going to because it wasn't none of my business. I just wished he would of stayed with me because I miss the comfort of his arms around me.
It feels good to be clean. I had blood on me that wasn't even mine. Maybe I finally put Stahl in her place.
Suddenly I felt arms come up behind me and engulf me in a big hug. Jax put his chin on my shoulder and I smiled.
I wondered how long we would play house before reality set in. Before my past came for me.
I turned around and kissed Jax he smiled into the kiss and I pulled away looking into his eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world."
I smiled and blushed like a fan girl who's just seen the scene in a movie where her favorite character is shirtless.
I cupped his face and he smiled but then his smile dropped and he grabbed my hands. I winced.
He looked up at them with fear but then it quickly turned to anger. "Who the fuck did this to you I swear...."
I looked down at my purple and blue hand that was very much swollen. I guess with my fangirling over here I didn't notice the pain from Stahls face.
"Calm down love I just got angry and punched a wall. The wall won."
I laughed but he didn't seem fazed. I know lying wouldn't help our relationship one bit but I didn't want him to thinking I fucked Stahl up for his club.
It was kind of for that but mainly for Donna and my anger definitely did take control.
"Damn Iris you have to be more careful."
I shook my head smiling at his concern it was the cutest thing.
"Don't go soft on me Jaxon I'm fine."
He kisses me again and we finally decided to go to the living room so as not to wake the kids.
We sat down on the couch. "Before all of the Donna shit happened and we were at the party you said you wanted to get to know me I want to get to know you too."
     He smiled and looked up at the ceiling with a content look on his face. "You also told me that we have to be honest with each other to make this work and still we both keep secrets."
     He was right there where things we couldn't tell each other because truthfully I was still just a stranger.
    "Let's take baby steps then. Tell me your story Jax." I've heard it before but I want to hear it again not because of the sob story but because I want to see if he still remembers the same.
     He looked back at me and and sighed. "Get comfortable. This is gonna be a wild ride."
   I shook my head smiling if only he knew.
He laid his head on my legs and let his legs dangle off the couch. I played with his hair that was still damp.
   "Well for starters I was born in 1979 in Colorado I moved here around 19. I was born as the prince of Sons of Anarchy. My father being the king. It's not royalty but I always liked to think it was. My father was John Teller he had big hopes for the club he wanted it to become something useful he wanted a brotherhood. Then he died and Clay took over. I was in an awful wreck that made me loose all of my memories unless someone stayed with me to remind me to help remember. Over time I did. Clay destroyed our brotherhood if I'm speaking honestly. My father wanted to help Charming but Clay took every dream my father ever had and crushed it.
     Gemma fell in love with him I guess and they got married. Thomas Teller was my brother he died before my father died. Gemma said that he killed himself after my brother died because he was heartbroken.
    I don't know why he was though because my father stayed in Ireland most of his life he was an absent father. Emma though always wanted a father.
   I never understood why. There was nothing cool about a man who bought you stuff for love. I didn't know a fathers love but when Clay came around Emma thought she knew a fathers love she thought Clay was the dad she always wanted.
   My poor sister was only half my blood me and Thomas were Johns kids but Emma was a kid that was born from Gemma's affair. Gemma went to the man when she found out she was pregnant she had a hope the man would take us all and rescue us from the life of murder. She was wrong. Instead he turned her down. Gemma swore she would take him to court he got scared and said he'd pay every month to help out with the child as long as no one knew.
    She took the money and Clay found out and used Emma for his own good. I tried my hardest to make it look like Clay cared for her because I knew that's what Emma would of wanted. Clay was sick of her so he decided to tell Gemma to threaten her. It worked. Then Emma died and now none of it matters."
   We sat in silence so I could take in everything he had told me. He was so strong I was so proud that he could tell me this story and still stay strong. Even after he had told me this once before but adding new details now and I was still interested.
    I kissed his head and his left cheek then his right cheek and his chin then finally his lips. I could feel his smirk through the kiss.
    Finally we pulled away and he sighed. "Don't try and stall Iris although I appreciate the kiss it's time we here your story."
    I starred at the candle burning on the table thinking of every way to tell him my story. I would leave out the parts of my past especially the parts where I knew him I didn't want him ti be hit with the I'm from your past but you forgot me card I wanted him ti remember me but he needed my story now.
     "Oh boy my story where to begin?"

    Hey guys I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you're ready to find out about Iris although she will still remain a bit of a mystery to Jax and Jax will still remain a bit of a mystery to her both have secrets that could ruin this relationship their building. I love you!
     -Kenzie