Chapter 29

Iris pov:
I sat down at the table as the room began feeling crowded with all of us. Some sat at the table and others sat at the bed.
"I love you guys so much but Jax and the club do not know I am the leader of this club. If Jemma and Clay knew they'd try and get rid of me or at least Clay. So I need you guys to take off the leather and act like normal citizens. All of us are "spies" we will be sent different ways to figure out different things."
I watch as some of them protested to me their wants instead of my orders. "I am not asking, I am telling. It's safer this way. We get the boy and get out."
I stood up grabbing my jacket and taking it off my back, placing it on the bed. "Please I just want to get back to my daughter and the quicker we do this the quicker we get home."
Elijah took his jacket off next and laid it on top of mine and one by one they all began to. I smiled happily. "Alright tonight I want you all to enjoy yourselves there are four of you to a room we have rooms A4, A5, A6, A7, and A1 but that's my room."
I didn't care what they thought about me getting my own room because they all knew I paid for all of this. I watched as they pairs up grabbed keys and left. Eventually I was left alone in the room or so I thought.
"Iris?"
I looked up to see Tate with a sad, scared look in his eyes. I get up immediately and walk to him. All of the boys where like my kids even though we were all around the same age. Most of them have been without at least one of their parents and it's usually their mothers more often than not. Sometimes to them I feel like a mother no matter how close we are in age.
"I know I shouldn't feel so bad about it but I think if you know it's better."
I waited on the edge for what he was going to say and gently wiped a few tears. "I know how most biker gangs feel about it and I will probably be let off the club but I want to be who I am freely around you......I like men."
I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in partly because of fear but when I realized I immediately hugged him a giggled. "I know dummy."
He pulled back and looked at me with questioning eyes and I smiled widely at him. "When you were young you always talked about girls being nasty except me of course a huge emphasis on that and as you got older your view never changed. I always knew but I wasn't going to call you out on it. You're you and you are perfect. No matter who you like."
He chuckles excitedly and hugs me back tightly. "Iris you are one of my favorite people on the planet."
I ruffled up his hair playfully. "Thank you." I shot back playfully and he laughed before saying his goodbyes and catching up to the guys.
I sighed sitting on my bed feeling as though I would be sick. It wasn't Tate in any way it was the fear of being here.
I decided while the boys where gone i would go somewhere my self. I got in some legging and a huge baggy sweatshirt before throwing on shoes and putting my hair in a messy bun.
I decide to take an Uber to be more discrete and it doesn't take long before I'm exactly where I want to be. I watch as people through drinks down their throats and make jokes or flirt.
My heart skips a beat thinking about Jax I wasn't here for him though. When I see Tig a giddy smile makes its way to my face and I walk over to the bar where he tries hard to pick up a girl.
Thinking of a good joke I decide to step in "baby! You said you were staying late at work....and here you are while out children are in bed and I carry our fifth baby."
The way too young blonde girls face turns red and immediately she scurries away. I watch at Tig stands agape probably at the fact I showed up here randomly and then shooed away his date.
I laugh genuinely and watch as he regains himself and hugs me. "You cockblocking little shit what the hell are you doing here I thought you told me you weren't coming back."
I hug back and smile happily at him as a sense of comfort fills me. "I know but here I am. Sorry I didn't keep in contact with you but the less you know the better."
He shakes his head "well does you being pregnant have anything to do with it."
I stop smiling I stop breathing I stop all together. How in the fuck did he know I wasn't even that big. Plus I had a huge hoodie on. Was it that obvious. Damn it I knew I should of stopped late night snacking.
I watch as he laughs and then he too goes silent. "Oh shit you are." That's when I realized he was kidding the first time and I just gave myself away.
"Please don't tell anyone please if Jax knows he'll want me to stay and I just want to go back to Arllow."
I watch him take a seat and I follow sitting right next to him. "Fill me the fuck in....why are you here, why'd you leave, and why the fuck are you keeping this a secret from him."

    Just posing to get it out of my drafts...so no comments. 🥲