CHAPTER 8

Getting to Mr. Asistio's restaurant, we order our meals and a few drinks. It's been a while since I went out with my husband. South Africa is like a prison. You can't drink freely unless you are going to have the whole club cleared out for you and that costs a lot, even for millionaires. We decide to try out Peruvian beers since you know what they say, when you're in Rome, you do as the Romans. In this case, when you're in Peru, you do as the Peruvians.

Mr. Asistio joins us at our table. He is with a young lady that looks like a painter. No. I am not judging but she is wearing orange overalls and converse sneakers and her hair looks a little dirty. Add mechanic in the mix.

"Your Royal Highnesses, this is mi pequena nina (my little girl), Lucia. Luc, this is the woman who is going to remake my place, and her husband, the prince. If she does splendid work, I might let her renovate our home." I can feel the love Matios has for his daughter. The warmth in his eyes. God, I am a sucker for father-daughter healthy relations.

"It's good that you are letting a professional do it this time, unlike the last time you let that mapache (raccoon) do it. Those are the results by the way." She points at a wall behind us that is painted in different colours that don't match, some of them already peeling off. There are also holes in it. Kuhle snorts and I pinch his thigh. He rolls his eyes at me.

"So, what do you do, Lucia?" I ask and she opens her mouth to speak but her father interrupts her.
"She is an artist. She studied in France and has a joint gallery there with 3 of her friends. She is a really talented painter, which is why I put up some of her work on the walls." He points at a giant painting hanging on the VIP section. It is truly breathtaking. "She is also a mechanic, but that's a skill she got from my father." Lucia scoffs.

"That's very impressive, Lucia. I already like that painting." Kuhle comments with a smile and Lucia blushes. Ncoah.
I turn my attention to my potential client. "So, what exactly do you want, Matias? For us to redecorate your pub or extend or renovate it? And please don't worry about renovation periods. My construction team have a lot of jobs lined up. So they work fast and hard to get the job done correctly."
Matias smiles widely. "I am impressed. Can you show me some of the bars you have renovated or built before?" I quickly take out my phone, go to my gallery, head over to the bar projects' folder and hand the phone over to him. Together with his daughter, they look at the pictures. After a while, they hand the phone back to me and Matias points at the photo on the screen. "I want something like that but it should also highlight our tradition and values. It must not lose the culture and be too urban. Can you do that for me?"

I smile widely. "That's why my name is becoming more popular, Matias. I always listen to the client and I always understand the assignment. Now we have ourselves a deal." I extend a hand and he shakes it.

***

As the night proceeds, my husband and I get to enjoy each other’s company without carrying about trending the next day. We get wasted and by the time we decide to leave the restaurant, both of us are horny and so eager to get home so that we can tear our clothes off each other and have some nice drunk fucking. When we enter the house, we remove our shoes and tiptoe upstairs. As we pass the kids’ room, the door opens and both Kuhle and I freeze. What the fuck? It’s way past midnight. Who is awake at this time? Nomandla steps out of the room, dragging her baby bear stuffed animal.
“Mommy, can’t sleep.” She mumbles as she blinks a few times before her eyes land on Kuhle behind me “Daddy?” she squints her eyes and then a wide smile spreads on her face. “DADDY!” She screams before rushing into her father’s arms. Hebana. Wasn’t she coming to me for comfort? I look at my husband who has the sell-out on his arms before rolling my eyes. Now how the fuck am I going to fuck my husband with this cock blocker awake? Was I also like this growing up? Disturbing my parents from getting on with it? Damn, I should call and apologize.

“¿Tienes algo de medicina para que se quede dormido rápidamente? (Do you have some medicine to make her doze off quickly?)” my husband asks and I laugh before nodding. I head to my bedroom and he follows me. I dash to the bathroom and come back with some panado. “Here you go, my little princess. This will help you fall asleep quickly. Now drink and when you wake up, you will find daddy right next to you.” Nomandla looks at her father with so much trust and love. It makes me want to give him more babies but I can’t. I am too old for pushing a bump. Nomandla drinks the medicine and she listens as her father sings her a lullaby in a terrible voice. Finally she dozes off and he takes her back to the kids’ bedroom.
I quickly undress and lie on the bed with my legs wide open. I begin pinching my nipple with my free hand while the other is busy between my legs. I rub my clit faster while I finger myself with my middle finger and just as I am panting, about to explode, I hear a curse. I open my eyes to see my husband standing at the door, lust filled in his eyes.

“Stop right there.” He orders, shedding off his clothes and I whimper.
“I can’t, baby. I am too close.”
“Come here, Futhy.” He demands and I know better than to disobey him. Kuhle doesn’t play when it comes to punishing me sexually. Orgasm deprivation is a huge thing and I am not about to tempt fate tonight.

I let my fingers slide off my soaked pussy and get up before walking to him. I close the gap between us, kissing him and taking his hands in mine. I lead him further into the bedroom. Next to the bed, I kiss down his chest, my fingers working his boxers over his hips as I finally kneel in front of him. I glance up at him as I grasp his cock and hold it to my mouth. I kiss the head, lick the first drop of precum, and then slowly press my mouth over it, sucking, pulling back and pressing back over it. He steps out of his boxers at his feet and lifts me up, pulling me into him, his hardening cock pressing into my abdomen. Good Lord. I can’t wait for him to be inside me.

He guides me back to the bed and with a gentle push, I fall on my back. I settle into the center and hold my arms out to him. He ignores them, moving between my legs and I gasp. His hand slides up the inside of my thighs and the higher they go, the more my sighs turn to gasps. His lips take the place of his hands as my legs seem to open at the touch of his hands. His lips and tongue touch each thigh and move higher each time he moves back and forth. I can feel his breath on my pussy, which I haven’t shaved since I left South Africa. His breath sends a shiver through my body but the first touch of his lips on my pussy lips sends a shock wave through me. Fuck, I have missed his mouth on me.
***

He crawls up over my body and kisses me, his hard member poking against my groin, bumping my clit and pussy lips. He moved his lips to my breasts, sucking my nipples and I moan, again. I feel his cock moving over my slit and look down between our bodies. His hand is rubbing his hard cock along my slit, the head of his cock slick with my juices. “Baby, please, stop with the torture.” I beg and he smirks before impaling me with his dick deep inside, I feel some screws falling from my brain. I cry out, wrapping my legs around his hips, my arms around his neck as he takes a deep breath before kissing my forehead and smiling down at me.

“I love you, MaCele.” He starts sliding in and out of me and every stroke hits harder than the last. All I can do is scream and lie there like a full chicken as he does all the work, but a girl is satisfied.
.
.
.
ADMIN’S NOTE:
SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING ON YOU. I WILL GIVE A FULL EXPLANATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL.