1

"Hi Jiiiii... good morning.... what are you doing ?? "... felix asked leaning on his locker while watching Jisung clean his locker with a lot of patience ...

"It's the end of August lix ..... " Jisung replied without looking at his best friend...

" ummm... wowww .. didn't know.. thank you ??? " Felix replied sarcastically making Jisung shake his head tiredly..

" you don't pay any attention .. do you... and you are supposed to be my best friend ?? Ufff .. it's 31st August lixy.. " Jisung wiggled his eyebrows hoping his friend gets a hint .. when Felix still looked puzzled ..  ... he continued.. " meaning.. next month is September... my birthday..... ring a bell ?? " Jisung snapped said snapping his fingers in front of his confused friend...

" uhhh ... ummmm. Ahhhhhhhhhh ..... ohhhh god ... how can I completely miss that .... your secret admirer shows up all of a sudden next month ... " felix jumped in excitement and suddenly his expression fell and he stopped while recalling his struggle carrying all the gifts to Jisung 's home every single day of that month ....

" no way ...you are making me carry those again this year ... I am out ... just think I am not even visible..  I'm just your hallucination for next month ... " felix stated in a very serious expression....

"Yeah right ... says the one who was more excited to open the presents than I was ... " Jisung said while walking away from the locker

" dude I am serious.... I am not helping this time .. " Felix shouted while jogging behind his friend ...

" but I don't even know if I am getting any this year too ..  it's our last school year.. and --- "

Their conversation was interrupted by a sudden crowding of students and girls going crazy .....

" what's happening out there "... Jisung tried to tip toe and find out the reason behind all the buzz only to find his curiosity cush the immediate second ...He quickly turned and started walking away making a disgusted face leaving Felix more confused ...

" hey.... ji... wait for me ..  " Felix trailed behind and put his hands around Jisung 's shoulder making him slow down his pace. . "what's wrong ... ??? "

" your annoying cousin .... that's what is wrong " Jisung spoke spitting fire at the mention of the said person ...

" oh ... opss .. sorry ..... I too wonder why everyone has to make such a big fuss about him entering school every single day ..... " Felix tried to make his friend calm down .. but he knew it wouldn't work ... Jisung and his cousin Hyunjin have hated each other since forever now ... for what reason ... only they know ...

Felix and Jisung have been friends since kindergarten...  so were Jisung and Hyunjin..but after a fight during their junior high they stopped talking and by the start of freshmen year ..they were enemies... they hated each other so much to the point that Jisung even once wanted to move schools but could never leave Felix alone ....

Luckily in freshman year they had fewer common classes and saw each other much less..Hyunjin had found some new friends and stopped hanging out with Jisung and Felix completely...

" you actually never told me why you guys hate each other so much .... " felix mumbled but it was loud enough for Jisung to hear ...

" I don't want to talk about it ever .. " Jisung said with a straight face .. 

" hmmm... I know... I just wish you both could resolve this and talk again .. we all could hang out like before. It used to be so much fun ... " Felix pouted remembering their old fond memories

" I -- I am sorry lix .. I know he is your cousin.. and it gets complicated -- "

" hey hey .. buddy ... I would choose you over anyone ... so relax .... nothing is complicated.... I just said if you guys wouldn't have been in that one fight .. maybe things could have been different.. "

" hmm... anyways .. let's get to class .. " Jisung said trying to brush off the memory from his head about the feud between him and Hyunjin ..

Little did the friends know that someone had been watching them throughout the whole conversation...

Hello beautiful readers ... thank you for choosing this book ... it's September 13th and I just wanted to post a new book for Han's birthday tomorrow... but sadly couldn't .. so hear I just quickly got this idea and posted the first chapter....
Hope you like it ....

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful gorgeous adorable humble talented amazing awesome human... I love you to the moon sun universe and back ...

 I know

I know ...i know it's so hard to believe.. it's the same person.... the rockstar.. the cutie and the babygirl.... it's all my beautiful Hannie ..... ❤️