40

Minho and Jisung dashed their way up the stairs and when Jisung understood which was Minho's room on his signal .. he pulled the boy inside closing the door behind .. he pushed Minho blocking and pinning him to the closed door while placing his hand on either sides of Minho's face and stood as as close one could possibly stand  ..

Jisung slowly and carefully gazed at Minho's features.. admiring how beautiful his eyes fluttered.. how his mouth opened and closed panting .... how his chest was rising up and down rapidly with widened eyes and he could not get rid of wowing over his pretty long eye lashes ... Jisung leaned further closer to Minho making his breath hitched clearly it was not from running up the stairs but the proximity they were in .. 

To Minho, Jisung was hella sexy when in control which made him go weak on his knees just by the way Jisung was staring into his eyes .. the intense stares he held made him shiver from shyness .. it felt like Jisung was undressing him even without touching ... just the look in his eyes were so hungry ... so intimidating ... so hot .... the lust ..the craving ..the fierce need to take him right at that second .. made Minho feel so good .. it was beyond his ability to express .. he always wanted and imagined him and Jisung together .. but all his fantasies where very cute like going on a quite long drivers where Jisung held his hand or creased his thigh ... or going on a picnic date where he would cook Jisung's favorite meal and would see him relishing the food ... them kissing by the beach overlooking a sunset .... but this closeness was driving Minho crazy ... and he loved it .... 

Jisung leaned closer to Minho's neck  tracing the shape with his nose while exhaling over his skin making Minho literally shiver.. Jisung went on teasing Minho a little more the same way as he felt the log hidden inside Minho's pant bulge with every single move of his and it was fun seeing Minho whine ... But little did Jisung know Minho was way too desperate for his little teasing games ..

Minho suddenly grabbed a fist full Jisung's hair and pulled it back making Jisung arch his neck ..he leaned in and left a harsh dark hungry hickey at the edge of Jisung's neck . .. he then put his tongue out licking over the hickey and moved up to Jisung's ears and spoke in deep hitched tone " I am too horny for your silly games .. TAKE.ME.NOW" .. Minho commanded ... And Jisung could swear he could risk his life again to tease Minho  just to see this horny and desperate side...as right now Minho was fucking the most hottest he could ever be .. But Jisung had other plans ... 

Jisung slowly made Minho free his hair and with a small smile he said taking two steps behind and bowing slightly" Your wish is my command my prince " ..Saying he started walking backwards to the bed while seductively undressing himself on the way.. once he was completely naked he positioned himself on all fours displaying his ass right in front of Minho and turned his head to look at a frozen Minho by the door with mouth a gap which looked like he was about to drool .. Jisung chuckled at Minho's reaction which was a hundred times more funnier then Jisung had expected it to be .. Minho on the other hand was not expecting this at all ..All he wanted was Jisung to throw him on the bed .. rip his cloths and fuck him crazy but ... but ,.. but .... Jisung was right in front of him.. completely naked .. with his ass propped out which looked god damn delicious ... 

" Would just stand there and drool....or would you come get your Christmas present?? " ... Jisung said while wiggling his hips .. continuing to tease Minho who was finding it hard to even react .. his everything was malfunctioning.. but the sight was too tempting to be left ignored for too long ..he slowly shook out of the trance and moved towards the bed.. he knelt before the finest ass in the whole universe..... Minho hesitated a bit before touching but when he was about to touch.. Jisung interrupted with a " wait "  ...

Minho quickly got up and took two steps back .. " I am sorry ..I am sorry .. did I make you uncomfortable.. I am sorr---" Minho was mumbling when Jisung quickly got up and pulled Minho into a loving kiss ...breaking the kiss " Min . Relax ....look at me ..please  " Jisung said while cupping Minho's face gently...