2

Felix and Jisung settled down in the classroom having some non-stop random conversation until Mr.San their Math teacher entered and started the class.. 

10 minutes into the class, there was a knock on the door gaining the attention of the entire room.. Mr. San looked at the person standing at the doorway and raised his eyebrows questioning what were they doing there with the most disinterested face... 

" I need to speak with Han Jisung.... It's urgent ... " Hyunjin said making Jisung pop his eyes out of the sockets... 

" If you have dared to interrupt the entire class for this .. I guess it's important ... Jisung off you go quickly ... " Mr. San said turning his attention back to the books .. 

 Jisung looked at Felix asking him what was this about .. but Felix just shrugged mouthing .. "NO CLUE "... .. Picking up his bag Jisung walked outside with a thousand questions clouding his head.. 

" What is it ... ?? " Jisung spoke immediately when they were a bit further away from class in the hallway .. 

" Not even a Hi ??? ..  I am disappointed .....Sungie --- "  

" Dont call me that ... " 

" Why .. that's what I have called you all my life ... " 

" All your life when we were friends  .. " 

" ouch ----- seriously Sungie .. it's been what 2 years already ... can we not just forget what happened and be how we used to be .... ?? " Hyunjin said with a sad but hopeful expression

" I dont know how this seems to be the most urgent thing that you had to talk about this in between my class ??? " Jisung spoke still looking mad 

"It is important ... it has always been important.. I have said sorry too ... but you never accepted my apology .... I miss you Sungie... I really do ... " Hynjin said pouting and walking closer to Jisung but the latter moved a few steps back to keep his distance from Hyunjin.. 

 " Your apology would have been accepted if you actually meant them ... but yours were just plain flat fucking lies ... " Jisung was getting so mad .... all his anger from years had been bundled up which he had never let out and now suddenly he felt it was going to burst out ... so he ran the opposite direction towards the football ground which was quite empty at this hour of the day .. 

" Sungiee .. wait ..... " Hyunjin ran behind Jisung determined to have his conversation and end the feud between them ... 

On reaching the ground. Jisung slowed down just a tad bit and Hyunjin quickly caught up and pulled Jisung back to make him stop going ahead... but he didn't realize he pulled him with a lot of force making Jisung spin around and bump into his chest .. 

" Oww ... " Jisung whined .. but Hyunjin took the opportunity and wrapped his arms tightly around Jisung's waist and pulled him in a warm hug ... " I really miss you Sungiee....  " 

Jisung tried to wiggle his way out of Hyunjin's grasp but was unable to and eventually gave up and hugged him back .. deep down he missed his friend too .. they were that close once upon a time ...  all the hate on the surface sounded very wild .. but they cared about each other and Jisung couldn't deny that fact ... 

After a good 2 minutes of hugging and no talking ... Hyunjin finally broke the silence .... but did not let go of his hold ... he could barely look into Jisungs's eyes " I am really really sorry Sungie... From the bottom of my heart ... I know..  what I did to you was so wrong and how it broke your trust ... I am sorry ... I really really am ... Please please forgive me .. and let me be your friend again ... please Sungie .. I beg you for your forgiveness ... " saying that Hyunjin broke down leaving  Jisung and falling on his knees on the ground .. sobbing loudly and covering his face ... 

Jisung knelt down and creased Hyunjin's back sushing him to stop crying ... he himself had tears rolling down his cheeks ... all the frustration anger betrayal and sadness bundled up were let loose and fell free through the eyes of the two friends .. 

" What happened Jinnie ... ??? " Han asked in a soft voice .... 

Hyunjin quickly looked up .. happy to have heard his nickname slide from his friend's mouth after a good two years .... his lips curved up in a small smile and he whispered a small 'thank you' ...

Han nodded and pulled Hyunjin in another hug and waited for the other to calm down and tell what really happened that made Hyunjin break down so suddenly ... 

...... " I -- I ---  ...   ..... "  Hyunjin spoke between his sobs  ,..

Hellooo Beautifuls ...... Sooooo..... do you like it so far ??? What do you think  

 do you like it so far ??? What do you think  

See you all soon .................. take care .... 🧡🧡🧡🧡