31

Minho and Jisung reached the destination without exchanging any words through the drive... Jisung quickly hopped out of the car not waiting for Minho making him in sigh in annoyance .. . With being very less socially active Jisung barely went out ..he at max went to house parties ... ...  so him going to happening discos , bars .. in short places like these was a no no no .. 

Minho quickly followed Jisung behind feeling very unsure of Jisung being at the place .... 

As soon as Jisung stepped in .. many checked him out .... making Minho clench his fist in annoyance .... Jisung happily went to the bar and ordered himself a drink and told the bar tender pointing at Minho that he will be paying the bill ... 

Minho did bother asking why Jisung had pointed towards him .. he took a seat a little away from Jisung but made sure he had the full view of the boy... Jisung was down four drinks already and was half way through the fifth when a fine looking older boy approached him ... " hi there beautiful .... can i have the pleasure of dancing with you ... " he said to Jisung who was already tipsy with his low alcohol tolerance agreed and hit to the dance floor with the stranger without a second thought.... Jisung grooved  to the music rolling his perfect waist making a lot of heads turn.....  

Minho could not tare his eyes away from the beautiful boy and his drink was sitting untouched..  he was intoxicated by the ethereal boy swaying on the  dance floor in front of his eyes... but soon the soft smile on Minho's face turned into a sullen annoyance... when the so called stranger boy started getting close to Jisung who was far away from being in his senses .. In the next split second a whiny Jisung was being dragged out of the pub by a super broody Minho ... 

" Hey i want to dance .. I was having so much fun ..... let me go .... "  Jisung threw tantrums like a little kid in front of a candy shop .... " Jisung ... get up from ground this instance ... and sit in the car ... " ... Minho ordered as he was baffled looking at the Jisung's behaviour making a mental note of never to let Jisung go drinking alone for no good reason at this point but ... Minho is Minho and worry is his second name ... Minho knew Jisung had a really low alcohol tolerance .. but he had never seen him drunk .. as the boy never drank more than 2 max three drinks at any parties Minho had stalked him in the past... he had only eavesdropped when Felix talked about the supreme mess Jisung was when drunk and today was the day Minho witnessed it ... 

Minho forcefully grabbed the boy and stuffed him in the car like a package as it was no use asking the him to comply with words .... once Minho closed the door he leaned against it stopping Jisung from opening the door who kept on banging it  ..  Minho sighed loudly not able to understand if he was annoyed or awestruck at that boy's bratty cuteness .. 

Minho drove Jisung to his home and all through the ride Jisung sang in his melodious voice with  slurred lyrics ... it was just way too cute for Minho's heart ... all the emotions all the feeling he had for Jisung since years ...which he had tried blocking them all out by drowning himself in alcohol and self harm ... but by spending even this little time with Jisung made all his masked feelings resurface with blazing flare ..  Minho shrugged trying to keep his focus on the road.. 

" we have reached .... Your home .. " Minho pointed outstretching his finger after halting the car in front of Jisung's place... Jisung grabbed Minho's finger and clasped his finger in his own bringing it near his chest with a pouty face and puppy eyes... Jisung whispered ..." Mom will --hiccup -kill me if i go home this drunk"     

Minho's whole body shivered when he felt Jisung breath on his hand ... swallowing with difficulty .. " whh--- what do you want me to do ??? " ... Minho asked " I'll sleep at yours ......" Jisung quickly replied leaving Minho's hand froze mid air while Jisung lowered the seat to a better resting position