15

Jisung stood there for a long time just staring at the emptiness of the lonely street.. ... he looked at his pants which were sticky and needed to be cleaned ... the wet feeling down there made him hit the realisation of what he had done .. he couldn't move ... .. what was he doing still standing out side his house... what was he waiting for .. ?? 

the questions haunted him louder than his mind could tolerate ...how badly had he let his facade fall and crumbled to the touches of his stalker ... how could he just let someone get so close to him without even knowing who they were ... instead of feeling nauseated how could he just crave for being nibbled bitten dampened by those sloppy hungry hickeys all over his neck ..how he so badly wanted to be squeezed and tightly embraced by those pair of strong yet soft hands ..how the brim of his mouth longed for those butter smooth lips ... it was making him go mad .. crazy mad ..... just imagining the lingering feeling of his stalker's hot breath near his ears was giving him a boner instead of making him feel disgusted or scared ...

' what is wrong with me ' ... Jisung let out a frustrated groan  .... sighing loudly he went inside his house and got straight to the bathroom stripping naked he stood under the hot shower trying to calm down .. there were too many noises his body and mind were making and he just had to cool it off .. 

After a good 20 minutes of shower .. Jisung stepped out dressing himself in a warm oversized hoodie and shorts ... he jumped under his covers and forced his eyes shut ... hoping for all this to be a dream ... 

but sadly none of it was a dream .. 

his birthday month could not get anymore surprising ... 

Jisung hoped the hot bath would help him fall asleep .. but sadly he was wide wide awake ... he had to talk to someone .. he needed someone .. he needed someone to tell him it was okay .... what he did was risky but he is safe ... so it couldn't be that bad ... But who could he even call now .. he had no one .. he had ignored everyone .. Chan had tried to talk to him many times in school but Jisung just walked away .. Felix would look at him with eyes filled with questions and dejection but Jisung ignored him ... Hyunjin practically begged for him to talk.. spammed him with million messages .. but Jisung ignored him too .. 

He slowly sat and and picked up his phone ... wondering who he can call .. and suddenly he recalled his stalker took his phone for something .. 

he opened his messages and all he could do was smile ... he was sure that he had the cutest stalker in the history .. his stalker had taken so much of risk just to change his contact name in his phone .. "unknown" was now " my soon to be boyfriend "  and shockingly he had also managed to change the contact name of few others who Jisung texted .. there were barely few but some of the names where changed 

Chan Hyung --> Ignore_Old man

Hyunjin --> Ignore_Drama Lama

Felix --> Ignore_lying chicken 

Binnie --> Ignore_pig 

Jisung shook his head and opened the chat of my soon to be boyfriend and typed instantly forgetting all the questions his head was swarmed with .....

ME:

Seriously .. you took so much trouble to change the contact names on my phone ????

my soon to be boyfriend:

It was necessary ... being UNKNOWN on your phone hurt me

ME:

it is still the truth .. I don't know who you are 

my soon to be boyfriend: