23

Jisung was showing no signs to let go... his stalker was feeling intoxicated by his long time crush's lips connected to his own ... it was way too pleasurable to stop ..

but .. Jisung's stalker pulled away with force leaving Jisung confused under him.. panting  he pushed himself up with his hands on either sides jisung's head .. " dont .. ki--kill me like this Jisung .. stop giving me hopes ... " Jisung's stalker managed to muster up all the strength in him to say that when it practically teared his heart in to pieces saying that .. 

Jisung slowly cupped his stalker's face with a tiny bit of struggle ..." you are giving up on me when still holding me hostage ???" Jisung asked confused by the sudden distance 

His stalker blinked ... "I -- " ..he couldn't finish his sentence ...  a tear drop escaped his eyes and fell on Jisung's face ... sensing the silence..Jisung continued speaking "i know everything around us is twisted ... it is not easy and I wont be lying about not being scared .. but .. something about you makes me want to hear you out ... I did give you a chance to explain didnt I .. ??? So ... why now ????" Jisung questioned .. 

" because .. this ... this was exactly what I was not expecting .. I wanted you to throw things at me swear at me yell at me .. tell me how pathetic and disgusting am i ... how crazy .. how -- how ... " his stalker tried to get up but Jisung pulled him by his neck into a hug ...a tight hug ..  Jisung let him lay on top of him humming and shushing slowing and running his hands through others hair ..."I want to see you ... but will wait until you are ready ... " Jisung whispered in his stalkers ears continuing to clam him down .. 

" why are you so good ?? " his stalker asked in muffled voice as his mouth being pressed against the crook of Jisung's neck 

" wasn't that the reason you told me you fell for me ??? " Jisung tried to lighten the mood .. he continued to calm the boy he was holding when he heard no reply ..

His stalker was trying to calm down when Jisung's head started thinking ' what is this feeling ... its sure not love .. it cant be ... how can I let him so close to myself. ..is it his cherry tasting lips... his strong muscular torso .. his sweet voice .... or how i feel million butterflies when he expresses how madly he is in love with me ...what is this unexplained feelings of attraction ... why do I want to see him so bad ... why do you I want to look at the face of the person i kissed ... why do i want to know more... no why do i want to know everything about him ... he is crazy but he is nice . he is  possessive but only for me .. its kinda toxic but sweet .... ahh this sweet smell of his scent .. i want more of  him.... everyone will think I am crazy to find positives in all the negatives .. and he is my stalker who has practically kidnapped me .. but why I wanted to kiss him so bad .. Why i never wanted to pull away .. even if that risked me of dying out of breath ...is his madness rubbing on me tooo ... ??? '

Jisung paused his thoughts and craned his neck to try and get a peak through his blind fold .. but unsuccessful .. what kind of a sick blindfold is this .. its got zero peak...Jisung thought....   

His stalker pulled away from the hug and sat on the edge of the bed.. Jisung was about to get up when his stalker creased Jisung's shoulder  to continue laying down..... " thank you Jisungieee ... Thank you ... try and get some sleep please ..." saying that he left the room locking it behind .....  

~~~

Jisung's stalker took his time processing everything that just happened ... he walked down the stairs where Chan was sitting  scrolling through his social media ... he looked up from screen when he noticed his brother sat next to him and put his head on his shoulder ...