38

Jisung was frustrated at the sudden loss of touch... But soon he saw Minho approach him...straddling he gripped Jisung's chin harshly pushing to the side leaned in closer to his ears and whispered " cum inside me .... " ...... Jisung gasped and shivered at the tone of Minho's commanding voice and the harshness of the grip ... He wasn't requesting ...he was demanding it.. making Jisung feel things he swore he never felt before...

At this point, Jisung was a mere spectator to this bold ass Minho who soon loosened the grip from Jisung's face and leaned to the side table to grab the bottle of lube ... Unscrewing the lid he scooped generous amount and coated Jisung's staff in a slow pace making Jisung lose his senses ....plus the intense eye contact Minho held was fuelling to the setting..

Slowly Minho gripped Jisung's shoulder and aligned his entrance with Jisung's now lubed log ... steadily dropping inch by inch..... never letting go of the eye contact ..  it felt like they were in some trance .. as it felt too good to be true ...

Minho soon adjusted and started bouncing up and down.. carefully reading Jisung's expressions just to be sure that Jisung was liking what he was doing .. but soon enough the traces of worry were muffled by Jisung's loud moans ... this time Jisung did not even think about his mother being downstairs... the whole snack of a boy bouncing in front of him was just too gorgeous to think about anything else ...

Minho's rhythmic bounces got sloppier as he was nearing close to his climax .. sensing the tiredness Jisung grabbed Minho by his hip and pushed him onto the bed.. Minho's back hitting the matters..Jisung pulled Minho's legs over his shoulders and started hammering into the boy like there was no tomorrow and Minho was sure he saw stars .... the pleasure was overwhelming as moments later Minho came all over his stomach ...

But the lust and greed in Jisung's eyes for Minho's beauty was far too large for him to stop .. " Baby..please tell me if it's too much.. I -- I dont want to stop ... you are just so gorgeous ... I ....ah ... can't..... ahhhhh... help ...." ..Jisung spoke between his loud grunts .... though Minho was tired he was feeling too good to ask Jisung to stop ... he wanted Jisung .. he needed Jisung to put an end to all the loud negative thoughts his mind was screaming ... he wanted to feel loved and cared by Jisung ... but at this point, the way Jisung was craving for him was genuinely making him feel way better ... he always wanted Jisung to himself.. but seeing similar traces of feeling in the way Jisung eyes or so he assumed gave Minho a different level of reassurance ...

After the second release .. Jisung fell on Minho's soft limp body ... panting heavily .. after catching his breath he pulled himself up and rolled next to Minho to let him also breathe.. but without any warning .. Jisung pulled Minho into a long passionate kiss .. he wanted more and more of Minho ... But sadly Minho broke away from the kiss pushing Jisung away as his passionate kiss had turned rough and wild .. " stoooppppp..I need to breathe" Minho said but soon he blinked looking at Jisung's expression ... he couldn't make out what it was .." wh--why are you looking at me like that... Sorry .. i -- i couldn't breath .. I didn't want to push you away ?? " Minho panicked ...

Jisung curved his lips up at the cute disaster before him .. "  .. how are you this beautiful .. yet that dumb ???? " Jisung replied in a heartbeat making Minho pout and roll his eyes ..  "I am not dumb " Minho protested ...

" I ---- " Jisung wanted to reply but the pout on Minho's stupidly sexy lips was far too tempting to resist.. so he locked his lips yet again with Minho but this time he slowly kissed the boy not minding the fact they needed to clean up ... they were already messy .. a little more wouldn't harm would it ..

Many many many kisses were exchanged... Minho's neck was littered with hickeys before they made their way to the washroom to clean up ... which also took longer than usual as Jisung had got a bit too naughty and bent Minho over the shower for a quickie ..