⚠️6 ⚠️

"Ji ... move .. i need to pee" Felix tried to push the squirrel off his chest who was lying on him since his mom left them in the late afternoon .. 

"Lix can you stop moving .. i am trying to sleep "

" On me ... ???

" Yes ....

" Ufff ... 5 minutes .. I will be back ... " Felix made a annoyed face but he liked Jisung as much as Jisung loved his company.. They both cherished their friendship and thankful they found each other to rely on .... was it having their birthday just a day apart or something else... their sure was a beautiful connection that was too hard to keep them apart.. their fights never lasted more than 2 hours .. either one would rush to the others home while crying a puddle ..   their parents were used to this since a long time and thought they sure would end up dating and its just matter of time until they realise they could be more than just friends ( No their parents were not homophobic.... )

 Felix walked back taking the pizza near the bed and sat on the floor carpet to eat ... " get your ass down here .. we have some talking to do .. " 

" I don't want to .. " Jisung whined hiding his face under the pillow .. 

" Ji ... we practically share everything ... but why do you keep me away from some of your secrets .. it makes me sad and also make me depressed thinking that i am not a good enough friend for you ... because you are not comfortable sharing  your concerns with me ... I -- I don't mind lending my shoulder for you to cry forever ... but ... but--- I -- I ... sometimes think you need a better friend than me " Felix sniffled a little and the very next second .. Jisung was sitting on Felix's lap with his legs on either side hugging him and squeezing his life out .... " Never ever say that ... never .. " Jisung had tears running down his face guilt killing him for making his dearest friend sad ..  

" its me .. yell at me .. hit me .. scold me .. do what ever you want .. but never say that you are not a good enough friend .. i don't need any new friend...  I love you more than my life and .. and i hate myself now for making you sad lixi ... I -- I am so-- so- sorry ... don't leave me ... " Jisung cried hard hugging him .. many other emotions he was holding back was flooding out .. as if Felix just turned a faucet lose .. 

" Ji .. ji ... shhhhhhh ... shhhh .. stop crying .... I  am not going anywhere ..... "  

it took sometime for both to calm down ... Jisung's eyes were red when Felix pushed to look at him .. Felix cupped Jisung's face and placed soft kisses on his pink nose and red eyes that were tired of letting out so much of tears .... " How are you such a baby with me .. but you act like a whole tug in school ... ?? " 

Jisung rested his head on Felix's shoulder .. " I-- I never wanted to hide things from you .. but don't  know why i thought you will leave me back then .. so i just did't tell you ... what happened between me and Hyunjin .. " 

" you thought i would take his side and abandon you ?? " 

Jisung nodded hesitantly ... 

" Ji ... ummm .. what made you think that .... ??? "

" I dont know ... i wasn't thinking straight .. but i cant tell you how glad i am that you stuck with me .. tolerated all my tantrums .. my endless whining and terrible mood swings ... " 

" You mean .. thank you for being your nanny ?? " 

" uhhh .. yeahhh .. but dont say it like that  " 

" i have told you this many times.. i will choose you over anyone in life .. " 

" even when you find a boyfriend ...???"