29

The next couple weeks... no months were torture for Jisung ... he did see more of Minho ..but Minho would now be surrounded by those random pick me girls who he used to shoo away in the past .. he laughed at their flirty lines .. bought them all food ... went to parties, danced, socialised and drank a lot  .. a lot ... he would drink to a point he had to be carried home and skip school the next day due to the bad hangover ... 

Minho skipped Chan's birthday to go to a random party .. he did not wish to celebrate his own birthday with the guys but rather went on celebrating it with some people .. . who he barely even knew names off ... 

It was almost nearing the end of November .. Jisung and Chan had warmed up to each other ... they hung out with Changbin and Felix ... and the four spent a lot of time together ... Chan was very surprised on how easy it was to open up to Jisung and not once Jisung gave him any judgemental look or even passed comments on the things he expressed.. Chan soon agreed with Minho that Jisung was a indeed a very lovely human ... but  where was Minho... 

Minho had stopped talking to Chan and Changbin .. he just pushed everything away and became a whole new person ... Chan was getting worried sick for Minho's health ... his physical and mental health ... sometimes when he would come home super drunk it was evident he was hurting .. but he would never say it out loud ... Minho completely shut himself away from Chan .. and Chan felt miserable angry and frustrated ..but little could he do anything about it ...

Until one day Chan saw blood dripping off Minho's arms when he was stumbling to walk upstairs to his room .. Chan rushed to help but Minho but was away ... " Min .. please .... let me at lest treat your wound .. what happened ... it breaks my heart to see you like this .." Chan could not stop tears rolling down his eyes ... Ignoring Minho's loud struggles and whines.. Chan being more muscular and athletic picked Minho up in a swift scoop on his shoulder and carried him to his room .. 

Chan slowly put Minho on his bed ... " I am going to take your shirt off " saying that Chan got rid of Minho satin blue button up which was now blood stained ... Chan examined the vertical cut on Minho's forearm and gasped his shock .. thankfully the cut wasn't too bad as Minho was completely wasted and might not have been able to damage to an extent he intended to......" Min .. bub .. you were clean all this while what happened .. ??? please talk to me .. " Chan begged Minho to open up while treating his wound ... but to no vain 

Minho did not reply and laid on the bed eyes tightly shut and only whimpered when Chan put the antiseptic that burnt ..... once cleaned Chan walked to Minho Closet and brought him a pair of change cloths, keeping it next to the bed side table he started walking out of the room sad and helpless ... 

you know hyung .. you were right ... Jisung did not want anything to do with me ... I dont even recognise myself ... ..  it seems all blurry when I see myself in the mirror ... everything is pointless and meaningless .... " Minho muddled all drunk ... 

Chan quickly ran back to Minho's bed held his other hand tightly ... reassuringly ... " wh--why would you ...what is it ... Please tell me .. please Min ... please .. " Chan begged Minho to tell what was hurting him so much 

" I cant do this anymore Hyung ... I cant ... I .... Ji--jisung...." with that Minho passed out 

Chan's heart squeezed in terror as he now realised what all these might be about ... hating to take the blame .... Chan quickly changed Minho into comfortable cloths when his horror hot the zenith ... he saw all the numerous cuts on Minho's thighs shattering his heart at the sight .... 'bloody hell' Chan cried in pain and rushed outside ... 

 ~~

Incoming call Chan ... 

Jisung picked up the phone struggling to open his eyes to see who it was ... he gave up and took the call too tired and sleepy to check ..