19

Jisung kept looking at the street for a long time after Hyunjin left .... he shook himself out of the train of thoughts that were clouding his head ..... as just in less than two weeks his life was completely flipped..... groaning he walked inside and settled on the couch and turned on the TV to distract .. but as nothing caught his interest he soon found himself thinking about this stalker..

'Who could it be .. ???'

'why would anyone like me that much ???'

' I mean how can anyone like to an extent that they can even not hesitate to hurt others....???'

for some reason his mind kept thinking of one person ... but could that be even possible ???? i mean .. he though ... 

soon there was a sound at the door and Jisung looked up to see his mom walk in .... "Hi Jisungeee .. how are you doing ... i did not expect you to be around at this hours .. you skipped school ???" Jisung's mom spoke non stop 

"MOM..... geezee ... first Hi ... second .. Im --- maybe -- okay ... third ... yes neither did i hoped i would be home at this time ... and lastly .. again a yes .. i had to skip school .. please say something when teacher calls .. " Jisung huffed and pulled his mom to sit on the couch and lay his head on her lap .... she immediately played with his hair and rubbed circles on his back to ease this nerves down .... "jisungieee ... you know you can talk to me ...

Jisung sat up and hugged his mother and melted into her warm hug .... this sure helped him .. as his best friend was not around ... his mom was his second best friend .. 

Jisung slowly spoke while still hugging ... " you remember Hyunjin ....felix's cousin ??"

"yes .. i do .. but why dont we talk while sipping some hot chocolate ?? " Jisung's mom spoke energetically making her son give a weak smile .. they both headed towards the kitchen and soon the hot chocolate was ready and both mom and son were seated on the couch sipping while Jisung's mom told about a funny incident that had happened at work ... his mom tried her best to ease the atmosphere so that Jisung can feel comfortable to share this worries ...  

soon Jisung's mother asked ... "so what about Hyunjin ... i saw him sometime back at a store and he really got his glow up .. "

" Ummm .. yeah ... he is super popular at school .... everyone goes crazy when he walks in ... "

" But you guys fought and never made up ... he could have been my son - in law ... such handsome chap .... as you never say yes to the one i like the most ..." Jisung mother wiped fake tears ....

" Mom .. stop being so dramatic .. and no Felix and I will never date ... sorry to disappoint you "

" But why .. he is walking sun shine and greenest green flag from everything I know of felix .. why dont you guys really try .. " Jisung's mom insisted with pleading eyes ... as somehow she always felt Felix had some special feelings for her son ...  and her son was oblivious...

Jisung made a confused and annoyed face ...." why would we try we are friends forever ..

" ummm... nevermind ..... so what about Hyunjin ???" Jisung's mom decided not to push too much on it .. 

" he .. he... confessed .. but ----

" omg .. im drinking hot chocolate .. but this is some serious tea son ... " Jisung mom sat facing Jisung crossing her legs looking extremely curious .. 

" god mom .. this isnt gossip .. its my life .you know what forget it .. " Jisung looked away trying to fake being annoyed 

" ahhh . jisungieeee .. nooooo ... please please .. okay sorry .. i wont interrupt .. " Jisung mom put a finger on her lips like a toddler ...

Jisung shook his head at his moms reaction .. he slowed pulled her finger down and continued.. " so as i said he confessed .. and i never gave my answer to him ... I was ... i mean in a bit of a situation ... but irrespectively ...  I never saw Hyunjin in that way ... same as Felix .. both were i mean are my closest friends ... so I never saw them in any other way ... " Jisung sighed .. " today he came by some time ago and said he is moving to US with his mom and will enrol to a dance school .... I -- I feel soo guilty mom .. " Jisung rubbed his face in frustration .. 

" Did he get mad at you ...that you never gave him reply to his confession ...???

" No ...but I not answering was assumed as a no ... and he said its not always necessary that everyone can reciprocate ...as its feelings and not some rules .. "Jisung tried to say the same words that Hyunjin had spoken and told some more that had happened .. 

" awww .. such a good kid ... i hope he finds someone who loves and looks after his pure heart ..."Jisung's mom said while shuffling closer to her son and making him lay back down on her lap and started smoothening his hair ... " jisungiee... it could have been ugly .. but it isnt .. dont go on a guilt trip when he specifically told you not to ... I am glad that you guys would meet as friends the next time you both cross paths .. and that's the biggest positive ... you let go of your hate and became friends ....  that amazing.... dont think too much now ..... 

Jisung hummed felling relaxed under his mother's touch and presence ..... there was still a whole big story that Jisung hadn't told her and was contemplating to weather tell her or not and at the end decided not to and just snuggled closer for a further comfortable position and soon they started watching a movie on the TV ... but all the mental exhaustion made Jisung to drift to sleep not even half way through the movie .. 

.....

"Jisungiee .. wake up .. i made your favourite pasta .." Jisung's mother slowly shook her sleeping son on the couch with a tender smile .. 

" oh .. i -- i am sorry mom ..  i didnt realise when i dozed off .. " Jisung sat up rubbing his eyes .. 

" thats okay sweetheart ... you needed your power nap .. " Jisung's mom ruffled his hair and signalled to come to dining table to eat .. 

Dinner was enjoyed by the mother son duo with laughter and endless talks about nothing but everything ... Jisung was glad his mother had come home that day sooner and he could spend his time with her .. after everything that had happened today and in fact the last few days .. he need a good distraction .. 

Soon dinner was over .. jisung helped his mom clean up and kissed her good night saying he had to complete some school work and left to his room ... 

every step he neared his room all the thoughts crept back on his head and he felt it was so unfair.. he hoped they would stay away for sometime after having such relaxing time with his mom .. but sadly it didnt last .. 

soon Jisung's phone chimed.. he pulled out to see who it was .. and yes .. it was the person who had beaten up his friend mercilessly this morning for which he had to even go to the hospital ... 

he kept looking at the screen and soon it stopped ... sighing deeply he walked inside his room .. 

1 new message from " my soon to be boyfriend"

Jisung saw the notification and thought if he should read it or ignore .. but he decided to read it .. he fell on the bed and opened his message

my soon to be boyfriend:

do you really want to ignore me .. even after what i did to so called friend Felix ??

Jisung had to read that message again and again to see he misread the name 'felix' .. but it did not change ... he quickly sat up and unknowingly tears started streaming out of his eyes ... 

no no no no . not felix .. not felix .. not felix .... 

his vision was blurred but he quickly dialed back to the number getting up from his bed and pulling his jacket and car keys out .. he dashed down the stairs and almost ran outside phone still pressed on his ear while he said 'im going out to meet my friend, dont wait up 'to his confused looking mom in the living room .. soon he stepped on the gas and speed to Felix's home .. 

Soooo what do you think would have happened to Felix???