41

knock .. knock . " are you guys just gonna fuck and not eat ???? " the cute minsung massage session was interrupted by a knock and deep voice at the door ... 

" Lix .... " Jisung hissed embarrassed  and hid his face with a pillow ..Minho was intrigued by Jisung's cuteness .. there was absolutely no hateable traits Jisung carried .. everything about him was admirable and mesmerizing .. his face .. his voice .. his smooth skin .. his scent ... Jisung was Minho's end game ... there was no way Minho could ever stop falling in love with him ... 

Minho moved the pillow away from Jisung's face and pecked his nose asking .. " aren't you hungry  Jisungiee ... ??

Jisung shrunk his nose and replied " umm .. yes .. i am...but .. . "  ...

" but ??? " Minho furrowed his eyebrows ... 

" They all heard us .. and .. and .. I am bit embarrassed to go out ..." Jisung confessed ..

Minho thought for a brief second and replied " If them talking about us makes you uncomfortable .. then I  will -- "

But Minho's words were cut short by Jisung kissing Minho on his lips .. . " No you silly kitty ... i just meant that devil Felix will tease me like crazy .. thats it .. and I will be shy and i will blush and that monster will tease me more  " Jisung  yet again kissed and hushed away all Minho's worries not letting him trail off to his over thinking zone .. 

" ahh .. I -- I thought ,.. " Minho was at loss of words .. he was amazed at how Jisung could read right through him and pull him  away from this thoughts .. he pulled Jisung into a warm caring kiss mouthing a thank you .. which Jisung wanted ask why but Minho just kissed him again and again not letting Jisung interrupt ..

Jisung had physically verbally and emotionally made sure to hold Minho and now it was Minho's turn to learn not to think too much .. not to submit to the voices in his head .. and learn to trust as much as he loved Jisung .. but sadly the poor boy was so deeply sucked within his voices .. it was hard to unheard them all of a sudden..

Jisung reading Minho's concern even behind his after kiss smiling face .. Jisung gently ran his fingers through Minho's hair and said   .... " Don't work up your brain so much min min ,,, as i said lets fuck the voices away . .... but for the next session.. i will just need some time to recover...  from your wild fury .. " Jisung spoke giggling while pointing to his butt making Minho smile with the new nickname and of course his weird choice of words to reassure again 

"was i too rough ?? " Minho enquired ..

" yes .. and i fucking loved it .. " Jisung replied immediately making Minho beam proudly 

" You are welcome?? ... Sh--should we head out to eat now ?? " Minho asked getting up from bed and adjusting his t-shirt to hide that blush from his face .... Jisung nodded in response but made grabby hands ... " carry me ... i am too lazy to walk .." Minho smiled and turned around to give Jisung piggy back ... He would do anything and everything for Jisung without even questioning anything ... Jisung soon hopped on and they existed the room .. happily chatting .. 

when they reached the ground floor everyone was watching a movie in the living room where Minho and Jisung were greeted with a series of OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhuuuu .... making them shy and embarrassed  .. ignoring all the comments they proceeded to the kitchen to eat whatever was available and enjoyed the meal peacefully in each other company.. 

Post their meal they joined the rest of the boys in the living room for the movie ... no one said much as all were concentrated on the movie ,.. Minho and Jisung sat on a single couch hugging each other finding a comfortable position where Minho wrapped his legs around Jisung and Jisung snuggled in the embrace of Minho's warm hold to watch the remainder of the movie ...