36

After breakfast was made Minho walked up to Jisung's room... knocked softly before entering and heard rustling sound ... that was Jisung trying to hide under the covers  'how is he so childish .. but so ahem i mean wow.....in bed ......' Minho wondered but shook his dirty thoughts away and walked near Jisung with a smile ... 

" Ji ... I made breakfast .. can we eat together ?? " ... Minho spoke with his tender sweet voice making Jisung peep out from under the covers with an innocent pout .. " you aren't mad ?? " Jisung asked and Minho replied shaking his head showing a no ... Jisung pushed the covers away with an embarrassed smile ...

 " .. you --- I am sorry for all the mess"  Jisung said standing up slumming his shoulders still looking guilty ....... 

" That's okay ... i really appreciate that you took the effort to do something for me .. it makes me so happy .. also  ....Hannie your whole existence is cute and romantic .. you don't have to try and do anything more ... my heart is weak and cant take more of your sweetness..." Minho scrunched his face teasing Jisung who couldn't hide the pink tint covering his face ... 

" please say that again ..." Jisung asked stepping closer to Minho ... 

" which part ?? " ... Minho asked .... 

" My name ...." ...

" Hannie ...." Minho said in his melodious voice creasing Jisung's face with the back his hand and Jisung cooed in satisfaction .... 

" come lets go ..." Minho gestured Jisung to go down and Jisung compiled .. 

Breakfast went by calm with Jisung enjoying while endlessly complimenting Minho for cooking such delicious food ... soon the boys cleaned up and settled on the couch watching random movies .. they cuddled and held each other as close as possible through out the day ... Jisung would suddenly peck Minho's lips making the boy a flustered and blushing mess ... they snuggled in each others warm embrace and dozed off on the couch loving living each and every second they spent with together... 

Minho stirred away first and it was already dark outside .. he felt Jisung's tight hold around his waist.. he look down at the most precious boy resting his face on his chest who was sound asleep .. Minho slowly pushed some of the hair strands away from Jisung's face absolutely loving the sight ... 

" Like what you see ... " Jisung spoke in his raspy voice startling Minho 

" nope"  Minho replied popping the P to which Jisung quickly shot his head up with furrowed eyebrows... " i love it "  Minho replied bringing a wide smile on Jisung's face .. 

" Min . do you need help packing for the trip ?? " .... Jisung asked but Minho did not reply .. Jisung pushed himself up now resting his hand and face on Minho's chest which allowed him to get a full view of Minho's pretty face which looked a little sad ... 

" god how are you so pretty " Jisung murmured making Minho turn away shy ... " not as much as you ..." Minho responded ... Jisung shook his head disagreeing  and now fiddled around a bit until he was on top of Minho holding his face with both his hands ... " this is the prettiest lips in the entire universe " saying that Jisung pecked Minho's lips lovingly ... " this nose " ... peck ... " these eyes " .. peck ... " these cheeks " peck ... " and god dammit i cant get enough of your pretty lips ... " saying that Jisung attacked Minho's lips once again but this time it was with more intensity, it passionate and lustful ... he bit Minho's lips hungrily making him moan and open his mouth, taking the opportunity Jisung slid his tongue inside exploring every corner of Minho's mouth craving for more and more ... Minho whimpered under Jisung's strong hold and intimidating persona making him crumble with overwhelming feelings ....