9

" what was that .........." Felix asked confused ......

" Lets go check ... i think it came from lockers ....." Jisung replied grabbing his chocolate milk

they walked towards the lockers ..they were quite early to school and other students were just coming into the main hallway ...

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh '..... a loud scream was heard

Jisung, Felix and few others heard the scream and sprinted towards the source... their stood Mina looking like she almost saw a ghost .. sweating profusely....

" Are you okay Mina ... ???" Jisung asked placing his hands on the shoulder of the shaking girl ... in response she pointed towards the lockers ...

The ground was filled with shattered glasses and the opposite wall was spray painted in red colour ...

Felix stepped backed scared and was grabbed by his classmate Sujin before he stumbled and fell on the ground

Felix stepped backed scared and was grabbed by his classmate Sujin before he stumbled and fell on the ground ... Jisung gasped loudly ... this was creeping the shit out of him ...

Many started gathering near the locker to see what happened .... and with so many whispers Felix was now feeling so overwhelmed he felt he would faint any minute ...

"Jisung .. Take him to the cafeteria and get him some water .. i will get this mess cleaned before teachers come in .. " Sujin said and Mina nodded .. "i will also help" ... "shows over .. get back to stuff you are supposed to do .." Jiho.. another classmate of Felix and Jisung said ..
(random names .. )

Jisung was relieved that he had people in this situation to help and all were Felix's friends ... he was a social butterfly, kept in touch with each and everyone.. Felix was just loved ..this hate for him was so unforeseen ...

Jisung complied with his classmates and dragged a still very frightened Felix to the cafeteria. On entering he saw a table crowded with few boys which was unexpected as at his hour all would be getting ready for the first period rather than being at the cafeteria... Still looking at the group Jisung sat Felix down whispering a "be back in a second" and went to get water. A few steps closer he saw who the group of people were at the table and instantly recognised Chan who was Hyunjin's close friend .. out of curiosity Jisung walked a little closer and saw it was none other then Hyunjin that was being surrounded by the other boys .. another step closer he saw Hyunjin sobbing and the other boys consoling him ... ' why is he crying and why does he looks scared' Jisung thought ... 

Jisung was so conflicted ... he wanted to walk up to Hyunjin and ask what happened but then he saw his best friend crying at another table .. suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he spun around scared .. .

" Hey .. relax its only me .. Minho ... " Minho said with a sweet smile .. Jisung always though this particular friend of Hyunjin never smiled ... but he was smiling now ... 'what kind of a crazy day is this '.... he thought