10

After lunch.. all walked back to there classes and soon the terribly long day came to an end and the group went away to their respective homes .. 

Jisung and Felix reached the school gate and bid goodbye and promised to text as soon as they reached home... both Jisung and Felix walked to school as they lived close by but on opposite direction. 

As soon as Jisung was alone his mind fogged with thousands of questions and fear made a single sweat roll down his temple .... it was the first time he felt scared to walk alone though it was still late afternoon ... 

After a 10 minutes walk he reached home.. he stood in front of his door and looked around just to make sure no one was following him ... on seeing nothing... he quickly took the keys out and stepped inside and sighed heavily feeling a bit secure... he bent down to take his shoe out when his phone dinged ... he pulled his phone from his pocket to check and a small smile traced his lips when he saw Felix's text of reaching home safe ... 

He dragged himself to his room and fell on his bed facing the ceiling .. his thoughts were louder in the silent house ... ' what was all that about ... why would any one even do that much for me .. like i am me .. just me ..  i am not even as good looking like Hyunjin ... or smart as Jeongin ... nor am i social butterfly who talks to all and make friends easily like Felix .. I am just ..... it makes no sense ... ' 

 After couple hours of over thinking .. he dragged himself up to change into home cloths and finally pulled out some homework that was due soon .. 

1 new message from Lix .. his phone chimed 

Felix : fucking hell .... Ji .............. you wont believe what happened 

Jisung: Not until you tell me .. I wont know .. 

Felix : see this ... 

Jisung:

Jisung: ...........??????????????

Felix: Ji .... someone broke Justin's arm ... i guess your stalker saw him tease you .... I'm shitting my pants ... this is just so .... 

Jisung started panicking ... he started feeling so hot and his hands started trembling .. he felt eyes on him in his own room .. he looked around like a mad mad scared to the core ... he didn't know what to make off this situation .. and soon his breathing hiccuped ... he was struggling to breath in a normal way .... 

5 minutes later 

Lix: Jii.... ????

10 minutes later 

Lix: Jiii..... you there ??? 

15 minutes later