16

Monday Morning 

Jisung woke up and realised he was running late .. he dashed through his closet and slid into a long sleeves black t-shirt and a black ripped jeans and rushed out side forgetting to pick his jacket ... the morning chill hit his skin and made him shiver but he was already late to run back up and pick his jacket .. so speed away to the school in his car.. 

He sprinted from parking to his class but was a few minutes late and the teacher was already in .. he apologised earning everyone's attention ... when he walked inside the classroom he could feel everyone's eyes on him and faint murmurs ... Jisung was confused on what everyone was looking at ... he was looking around the class and his eyes met with Felix who looked kinda sad or angry he couldn't tell .... 

The teacher cleared his throat and asked everyone to turn their concentration back to their books ... the hour went by and Jisung was packing his bag when a jacket flew across few desk and landed on his head  .. Jisung was confused and pulled the jacket down to see who did that .. but the jacket felt quite familiar after the second look he knew it was Felix's.. Jisung walked out and saw Felix walking towards the rest room with some of their class mates but was soon left alone after they crossed the lockers ... 

Jisung  walked into the washroom and waited for Felix to come out after doing his business.. Felix noticed Jisung leaning on the wall but said nothing ... he went to wash his hands and  Jisung stood behind him lifting the jacket intending to know why he threw his jacket on him.. 

" Its not necessary to let the whole world know that you had sex ... " Felix said with a blank face 

" What ???? " Jisung was confused .. but when he looked himself in the mirror he noticed a big blue hickey on his collar bone every clearly visible with his loose t shirt .. 'what the hell' ... Jisung whispered under his breath ... flashes of his weekend coming in front of him .. 

Felix was about to step out .. when Jisung grabbed his hand ... and muttered a small ''thank you''

In response Felix said " why did you cut me off ji .... ??? I hate you so much for that

" Lix . its not like that .... " Jisung tried to explain still not letting go of his hand 

" it is what it is Han jisung ... " Felix snapped his hand away and headed outside .

'dont hate me Lixi ... please dont hate me .. ' Jisung crouched down hugged Felix's jacket and a small tear escaped his eyes ... 

Jisung's phone buzzed bringing him back to present.. he pulled his phone out standing up 

1 new message from my soon to be boyfriend... 98 unread messages

Jisung sighed as he had ignored him through out the weekend after he came back from Lucus.. he shut his phone down and just slept through out the Sunday .. 

my soon to be boyfriend: