33

" Minho.....are you even watching???" Jisung asked a completely zoned out Minho who was just smiling stupidly thinking over and over again on Jisung calling him his friend ..... 

" uh -- yes ... of course .....!!! " Minho reacted blinking back to reality 

" that girl just died ... why are you smiling ???? " Jisung asked confused ... " uh ... ummm .. that .. is soo .. sad ... " Minho was fumbling when Jisung's mom called them to eat and saved Minho from further embarrassment

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows but got up signalling Minho to get up too ... they walked down in silence and sat on the dining table .. " wowww ... this looks so good ... " Jisung looked at the special meal his mom had prepared in a short time .... she spoke with a smile " I hope you like the food .. ummmm ..Minho right ... " ..... " yes ... I sure will .. Thank you so much mam ... " Minho spoke formally with respect 

" he is good looking and well mannered .... " Jisung's mom comments making Minho blush and more nervous .. " he indeed is very beautiful ... " Jisung mumbled thinking no one heard him but his mom sitting right next to him heard it loud and clear ... 

Dinner went by smooth with some light conversations and Jisung's mom was very easy to get along ... and it was soon comfortable ... both boys insisted to clean up after the delicious meal and asked her to rest .... 

" I will do the dishes .. you can pat them dry ... " Minho insisted and Jisung agreed ... 

" can i ask you a question Jisung ?? " Minho asked while doing the dishes ... Jisung hummed in response .. " how can you cook so bad when your mom cooks so well ??? " Minho asked remembering all the horrid food Jisung had made in the past weeks which only ended in trash bin as Jisung himself couldn't take the second bite of it and them getting a take out instead ... 

Jisung fake coughed offended ... " the sandwiches were good ... yeah a bit salty but they were good .....stop bullying me  " Jisung pouted making Minho smile but soon he felt he was crossing the line and said ... " I am not bullying .. i was just -- -sorry ... " ....Jisung didnt react enjoying the confusion on Minho's face .. he felt correcting him wont help .. Minho should realise everything he does is not wrong ... what are the real boundaries and what are not 

soon the boys went back to the room not before thanking Jisung's mom for the lovely food ... Jisung announced that he will take a quick shower and be back and told Minho to do whatever he wants ..... 

Jisung came back and saw a bento box lying on his study table ... he looked at Minho who was sitting casually on bed and scrolling though his phone ... Jisung went closer and opened the box to find many paper chits with dishes names written on them ... " what are these .... ???"  Jisung asked looking through the box turning to Minho ... " an apology ... I wasn't bullying you ... i appreciate you tried to cook meals and I can eat them every time you make .... so i am sorry if i offended you .... these are the things I can cook .. so you can request any of them to me and I will cook them for you ... any time .. any day ... and if you hate it, you can discard the dish from the pile.... "  Minho said with a soft smile lacing his face ..... 

Jisung felt so happy by Minho's cute gesture ... he  waddled towards Minho and said " gosh you are so----- sweet .... thank you so much ... " and hugged Minho sending electric currents all through his body ... Minho sat in froze ... Jisung had a huge smile on his face when he pulled back and went to place the box in the drawer safely ... 

Jisung sat back on bed next to Minho who was still recovering from his shock ... Jisung noticed that " di-- did i make you uncomfortable ???? " Jisung asked and Minho responded shaking his head side to side .. " can i get another one??? " Minho asked letting go of all the barriers his mind was stopping him from saying so .. he was craving Jisung's physical touch and if he could he would never miss an opportunity.... Jisung chuckled propping up on his knees and hugged Minho who sighed in contentment and inhaling his favourite scent so up close ...