37

Jisung and his mom exchanged worried looks and soon Jisung sprinted behind Minho ....

" Min .... " Knock .. Knock .... "Min ... please open the door .." Jisung spoke and with every passing second his panic levels rose... he continued banging on the door getting scared but was showing that off in the form of anger ... " Minho for heaven's sake open the door ... or I am going to break this door down ... " Jisung yelled at the peak of his voice ... Jisung's mother was standing at the end of the corridor a bit puzzled on why her son was so worried with Minho in the washroom..

Several minutes passed .. the knot in Jisung's stomach was growing and he was losing his mind ... he just wanted to make sure Minho was alright .... but Jisung's mom couldn't bear looking at her son so troubled so she said "Jisungiee.... calm down .... "

" Mom you dont understand .... let me call Chan quickly .... " Jisung said and started to walk towards his room when there was a click on the door heard... Minho had unlocked the door but did not come out .....

Jisung quickly rushed inside the bathroom not before signalling his mom to leave them alone .. she nodded with understanding and went downstairs giving them space ...Jisung slowly walked in closing the bathroom door behind and all his anger washed away looking at the state Minho was in ..

" I --- I am sorryyyyy .... " Minho cried as soon as he felt Jisung crouched in front of him without saying anything.... Minho was sitting on the floor with head hanging low.. hands and legs spread seeming lifeless.. cheeks still wet with tears ...

Jisung carefully cupped Minho's face and rubbed the tears away softly creasing his cheeks and adoring the boys in his grasp who looked so beautiful even in a state like this ... He gently leaned and connected his lips with Minho's as a form of assurance and an effort to put an end to all the noises in Minho's head ... The kiss was delicate with Jisung sighing in relief and Minho submitting to Jisung's touch .. the lip lock lasted for a few minutes until Jisung had calmed his nerves and was sure that Minho hadn't harmed himself in any way ..... taking a deep breath Jisung pulled away looking at Minho's red tear dripping eyes ......

" Min ... can I take you to my room ?? " Jisung asked in a soft gentle voice .. and Minho nodded making grabby hands ... Jisung picked Minho up who laced his hands and legs around Jisung's body like a koala bear ....

Jisung slowly placed Minho on the bed who showed no signs of letting go ... ... "want to stay like this " Minho mumbled and Jisung complied with a sweet smile.. " okay baby .. just a second " Jisung made Minho sit on the bed who pouted but soon Jisung scooped Minho up again and sat on the bed resting his back on the headboard... Minho rested his head on Jisung's strong and slightly broad shoulders adjusting to find a better position on Jisung's lap.. comfortably straddling him..

Jisung creased Minho's back calming him and not starting to question.. he knew Minho would speak up once he relaxed so he continued humming sweet tunes in Minho's ear instantly reliving all the nerves from Minho....

" Did I scare you ??? " Minho asked after several moments of quietness... Jisung hummed a response with a lot of hesitation.. he did not want Minho to feel guilty ... " I am sorry " Minho replied .... " No... no... please dont say sorry .. whatever it is let us talk Min ... please dont hold it inside you and you dont have to show me something other than your hearts feels ... " Jisung reassured that Minho should not feel burdened to act a certain way just to please Jisung ..

" what if you --- " Minho stopped mid-sentence unable to put his thoughts into words

"Baby.. can you look at me please .. " Jisung requested Minho to which Minho complied and broke the hug to look at Jisung ..