11

1 week later ..

Jisung had avoided talking to anyone at school.. He would wear a big beanie and a mask with a large hoodie to camouflage his existence .... He did not want to talk to anyone and put them in any sort of danger .... and especially Felix ... 

everyday they would make eye contact.. but would not speak .. every passing hour Felix's anger was increasing as to why Jisung just suddenly cut him off .. Jisung would eat lunch at the roof top and struggled alone carry all his gifts back home ... 

today Jisung had received a huge octopus plushie... as he was not talking to anyone he started studying to keep himself distracted  and had borrowed some books from the library .. while juggling with the books and stuffed animal he bumped into someone making him fall back flat on his bum and the books falling all over the floor .. 

Jisung got up rubbing his back to see who he had bumped into and it was Mina, his classmate ..  Mina was the popular pretty girl from the cheering squad .. who was very cute and soft spoken .. she belonged to a rich business family but had absolutely zero attitude and when Felix had mentioned this t Jisung .. he was sure aww'ed by her personality .. 

"Sorry about that Ji... I wasnt looking .. was on my phone .. are you hurt anywhere ??? " She asked in her pretty voice and Jisung automatically returned a genuine smile .. " No .. it was my fault too .. i was just trying to carry too many things at a time making my vision limited .." He said scratching the back of his neck .. 

" Let me help you carry them to your car .. " Mina extended her hand for Jisung to grab and get up .. and without thinking much he complied and walked with her to the parking ... once they stuffed his things at the back seat ..." I will head to the bus stop now .. bye Ji ..

" Bus stop ???? arent you like super rich ??? " Jisung asked confused .. 

" Shhh.. who told you that ???

" Lix ...why ??

" Omg that big mouth bitch... i should have grilled him when he was home last time ... anyways i am not rich .. my parents are ... and i dont want any one treating me differently just because of that "

" you grill people who visit you ... ??? " jisung said faking being terrified  

" right.. that's all your brain registered ... but . No all..... just him ... see i eat chicken .. but i cant eat a squirrel ... " Mina said poking Jisungs chubby cheeks 

" Hey hey ... i am not a squirrel.... but felix sure is a chicken" they both laughed a bit and smiled looked at each other ...

" this is the very first time i am seeing your pretty smile this up close ...Ji ... you are so beautiful " Mina said stepping a bit closer observing Jisung's fine features ...    

"  me and beautiful????... " Jisung asked tilting his head looking completely dumbfounded  

" yes you ... pretty little squirrel  " Mina said with a smile plastered on her face completely gushing over the boy in front of her.. 

Jisung shook his head thinking she is just trying to be nice .. and tried to change the topic ... " do you want me to drive your home ??

" Umm .. sure .... " mina said and hopped into the passenger seat the very next second even before Jisung to ask her to sit .. 

Jisung had seen Mina several times but never got to witness her cute side ... he smiled genuinely and started the engine while waiting for Mina to enter her location in the navigation .. once done Jisung drove off following the map ... a comfortable silence spread and the radio played at at the background lightly .. Mina lowered the window to let the fresh air touch her face making her straight long brown hair flow .... Jisung could not help but glance at her multiple times.. she looked beautiful ... so pure .. so innocent .....