28

Minho was stunned to bits and pieces of his existence... He kept looking at the door which Jisung had just exited not before making Minho's heart almost bust out of his chest.. 

As Minho was still getting a hold of his throbbing pulsation, Chan walked in saying "Ready to go home bub ??? "...... But Minho did not respond ... this made Chan feel sad thinking the boy was zoning out because of the pain of rejection... it made Chan feel helpless as he could not do much to soothe his brother's broken heart ...

He slowly sat next to Minho and smoothed his hair, finally getting Minho's attention ... Chan spoke in a calm voice " its okay bub .. you know in life things usually don't go the way we always wish for .. it would be nice if it happens but if it doesn't then we don't have to get all sad... the important thing is you tried .... you should be super proud of yourself for gaining the courage and expressing your  feelings .... there is definitely a heart waiting somewhere which is meant just for you ....okay???... "  

 " I dont need any heart . I only need Jisung's " Minho said firmly making Chan's face drop 

Minho slowly sat up still feeling a little nauseated and Chan quickly helped him ...  " You okay Min ?? "..  Chan asked ..to which Minho shook his head in response ...making Chan pout sadly .. 

" Noooooo .. I am not okay .. i am NOT okay ... Channieee Hyunggggggg ... I am so feverishly freaking out right now ... " Minho said loudly with a child like excitement a smile so wide and sweet Chan swore he had never seen it before ..

" Oh my godddddddddddddd .. hyung ... i feel like dancing .. i am so so so so happy ... i feel my heart would jump out any second ... " Minho hugged Chan still doing a happy dance ... 

" woohhhaaa ... clam down .. what did i miss ???? " Chan asked pulling away from hug and looking at Minho's joy filled face .... ... 

Taking a long breath Minho narrated Chan what happened between him and Jisung earlier .. how Jisung wanted him to end his stalking game..... 

" ahhh .. so he isnt  mad .. he just dont want to be stalked anymore ... "  Chan said a bit unsure as he didnt quite understand what Minho was happy about ..  

" yeahhh ... isnt that great ... ????

" Min.. Jisung.. I think Jisung might have very politely asked you to stop being around him and kiss you goodbye to end all ties ...  "

" That's not what it is .. was it ???? " Minho tilted head horror painted his face which was begging for Chan to say otherwise  ...

" Ummm . bub  i really don't want to pop your happy bubble ..to me its just that ... Jisung just asked you to stay away a little differently .. I mean.. i don't blame him .. he said he was attracted to you at first .. but your personality and antics of stalking scared  him .. this he walked away in the night ... he doesn't wish to go out with his past stalker ... which is you .. and you cant really change the past .. can you ???" Chan spoke carefully as he knew his words were stinging though Minho's heart ... Minho sat there like a statue

" He is scared of us ... irrespective of the way you approach him .. he will still be scared or worried about how you will react to situations .. unless he is able to completely let go of his fear and see you in a new light .. and to me it seems a...  difficult.. I can try being his friend .. but that's about it .. getting close to his ex stalker in a romantic way is sure not that easy ...  so .. I would suggest you to be careful before doing anything .. more like don't put too much hopes already.." Chan trailed off speaking ... he did not want Minho to put his hopes sky high just to get heart broken..... thoughJisung might have indicated Minho to court him .. he never implied he would be waiting and accept.. it can always go south.  ..