5

Jisung walked inside his house still processing things this brain was rejecting to comprehend... he slowly removed his shoe and blankly walked ignoring his mother standing at the kitchen entrance waiting for him wait a smile.. 

" Hi Ji.. how was your day .." Jisung's mother greeted while wiping her hand with a kitchen towel .. to which Jisung replied in a tiny voice " I am not really sure ... " and continued walking up the stairs to his room failing to register the next thing his mom said ... 

 Jisung entered his room not questioning why the lights were already on .. and slumped to the ground with his back rested on the door ... 

" Boooooooooooooo.... " a loud voice jumped in front of Jisung almost giving him a heart attack.. while holding his heart to clam down his heavy breathing he watched his friend felix laughed out loud rolling on the floor  ...  

 " Fuck lix .... how many times have i told you not to do that ..... " 

" If i stop  ... how will i get to see my cute scaredy squirrel.... ??" Felix pouted wiggling his eye brows up and down while crawling closer to his panicked friend on the floor 

Felix sat next to Jisung leaning his back on the door still smiling widely for a successful jump scare   .... After few minutes Jisung calmed but his expression fell sad .. he became quite and that was not how Jisung reacted usually ... he would chase Felix around the house .. throw things at him and laugh out loud on how much he gets scared every single time .. but this time he just sat back quietly .. zoning out ... and this did not go unnoticed by Felix. 

" Whats bothering you Ji ... ???? "

" I --- I ... I am not sure ... " Jisung turned to face Felix with his eyes filled with tears threatening to fall any second 

" Uhhh .. do you want to talk about it now .. ??" 

Jisung shook his head ... indicating a NO .... but went on saying " can i get a hug please ...? " 

" Anytime Ji .. come here .... " Felix slowly picked the boy up in his arms and walked to the bed and sat leaning on the headboard so that Jisung could lace his hands around Felix's torso and rest his head on his chest .... Felix gave the best hugs and Jisung was addicted .. Felix was his favourite plushie that made him feel warm safe and secure .... he had helped Jisung through out his early days when he was too dull after having a fight with Hyunjin .... He made sure Jisung was happy even without asking him what is hurting him so much .. Felix was a giver ... a giver that had abundant of love that never ran out and Jisung was a proud receiver .... 

few minutes passed and there was a knock at the door ... 

" Hi ... My dearest son and Ji ... i dont know whats going on with you all today .. you dont seem like usual .. ummmm ... you know you both are always welcome to talk to me and share your problems .. mommy is always here .. never forget .... " 

" Why dose she always call you son and me just Ji ???....... MOMMMMMMM.... I am your son not him ..." Jisung picked his head that was rested on Felix's chest and said while furrowing his eyebrows

" yeahhhhhhhhh ..... " Jisung's mom said in a unexcited tone .. 

" Seriously .... now .... " Jisung replied shaking his head while holding Felix tighter ..

" But i hope someday lix could be my son in law ... " Jisung mom said with a giggly voice .. 

" Mom please ... stop ... not again ..... we are not dating ....  stop making lix uncomfortable ... " 

" Ji .. im not uncomfortable  .. she knows and just wants to lift your mood .. so stop acting like a whiny brat .. Felix whispered to a very clingy Jisung and proceed to speak in his sweet voice  little louder for Jisung's mom to hear ... " Mrs. Han please come in .... "