26

Minho did not know what to expect .. but now somehow magically he had gained this new found confidence after his confession to Jisung ... thought it had not gone entirely as he would have liked .. but there sure were beautiful moments that made his heart flutter...and he wanted more of them .. 

it was around 9:00 in the morning and NO Minho had not batted an eyelid all night .... he was busy doing things he thought were necessary ..  he had called few people waking them up and buying things that he needed ... how .. Chan's dad was one of the rich business man and Minho's mom also took over her now deceased husband's furniture business. .. so rich met rich and now they are wealthy ..... their parents mostly stayed abroad giving few occasional visits during either of their sons birthday but mostly related to work .. Thus boys were on their own .. Accordingly to Minho and Chan's parents they were not bad but great parents as they provided their kids with everything and even more than they need .. meaning everything that was sold in shops.. sadly love care affection and attentions are not stacked up shopping aisles which Minho and Chan were deprived off ..  Their parents were too invested in work and reputation to understand what their kids truely needed... wining was the only option and to them mental health was just an excuse to not work and perform ..  both kids had received harsh words for their problems and had been told to stop putting up a show to gain attention as it was pathetic and disgusting ... they never could understand why both Chan and Minho had troubles when they had so much luxury .. 

" Someone is looking extra happy for crying hours last night ... " Chan said perking his head inside Minho's room ...... 

" Hyung .... do I look nice .. ???" Minho asked unsure of his choice of cloths 

" When have you not  looked good Min ???? " Chan replied with a sweet smile walking towards and sitting on Minho's bed looking at  his brother getting all fidgety .. 

" ummm ... would you at least tell me whats going on ...??" .. Chan questions to which Minho shook his head  side ways stating a NO in response .. " i will tell you later ... I need to get going .. bye Hyung .. " ..Minho stood in front of Chan and did a little spin to show his completed look. 

" Bye bub .. you look amazing  as everyday ... and you know I am just a call away .. right ??? "  ... Minho nodded like a child and Chan pecked his forehead and could not help but reflect Minho's smile while watching him leave with many bags.. 

~~~

" There you are .. everything looks okay ...??? "  Changbin asked looking around the cafe 

Minho looked around and nodded ... " wi-- will he like it ???

" dont worry .. He will ...i hope  " Changbin reassured trying not to look unsure and put a hand on his shoulder ...

" and--... and .. I really wish you and Felix do not hate me now ??? " Minho asked unable to look into his friends eyes 

" I mean it was hard to process for me .. i am okay now.. but Felix .. he might take some time to warm up to you  and Chan .. " Changbin said giving Minho a weak smile 

Minho nodded understanding and pulled out a small box and a letter from his jacket's pocket and gave it to Changbin . " Please tell Felix to not take it in a wrong way .. its just my small gesture to say I am sorry.... sorry for scaring him ... " .. Minho handed Changbin a hand written apology letter and a pair of ear rings with tiny starts on it ... 

Changbin smiled and took it from Minho and bid him good bye ... 

Minho quickly arranged the things he had bought and paced up and down the cafe waiting for his lovely boy to arrive ..