14⚠️

Jisung kept staring at his phone after the last message .. He only had 10 minutes ... he thought if I go and cheat then only he would hurt my friends ... What If I just dont go at all .. ???? and just then this phone beeped a new message .. 

1 New Message from Unknown 

wait .. did i say you don't have a choice of not coming ??? if not... then .. coming by is not an option .. its mandatory ... bye baby see you soon .... I love you ....

Me

I AM NOT YOUR BABY .... AND I HATE YOU 

Jisung got furious of being toyed ... he did't like listening to others and doing as they said .. he was already a softy .. he made sure everyone around him is comfortable .. so it never was a situation when Jisung really had to follow commands .. he was a good kid after all ... 

But behind everything .. there was this burning curiosity that was making Jisung both excited and scared .. 

He slowly pulled out his cute pikachu sleeping eye mask from the side drawer which felix had gifted him last Christmas..  ' lixi .. i miss you'... Giving a weak smile and hoping all this could get over soon allowing him to get back being friends with Felix, Jisung got up and headed outside .. 

'the last time i stepped out today it made me sooo happy .. I just hope .. this time too .. it makes happy .. '

Jisung reached the park and sat on the swing while he waited for his mysterious angry stalker .. 

1 new message from UNKNOWN

Sit on the to the slide .

Me 

So that you can push me and make me fall on my face ????

UNKNOWN

Ha ha aha .. ahhh .. my baby is so funny ... I would never let anything in this world hurt you .. 

Me

Says the one who put hand cuffs on me ... 

UNKNOWN

but you looked so ....... 

Me

So?

UNKNOWN

Ummmm... ahem.. leave that .... go on .. sit inside the toy house and put on your eye mask .

Jisung looked around .. trying to see if he can spot anyone while he walked to the slides .. he climbed up and sat cross legs putting on his mask ... as he couldn't text while eye closed .. Jisung loudly yelled "alright now what ????" 

Jisung's stalker walked in with a lot of hesitation ... hoping Jisung do not cheat and look at his face when he was not ready ...

Jisung heard someone climbing and moments later they settled down in front of him with their knees touching .. compact space for big boys ... 

" you look so cute Hannie .. but I hate it because that lying chicken gifted you this" 

"How do you know that ???" Jisung was so shocked 

" I know everything about your baby boy ... "

" No you dont ..."

" Maybe ... maybe there are still somethings that I dont know ... yes .. yes .. there are things i still dont know and I would want to know them all .. if you allow .."