3 - Departure

'Hi' -thoughts

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

A girl wearing a white ruffled sleeve top with a dark blue steampunk corset dress, black pants and combat boots is seen walking up the mountain.

The girl arrived at a door and knocked. The door opened, revealing a tall woman with orange curly hair. "Xuri! It's you, Come in!" she said while grinning.

Xuri went into the house and sat on the wooden floor. "So where are you going? You've never dressed up this nicely." The orange curly haired woman asks.

"HAH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!- Whatever, Well I'm planning to set sail with a bunch of pirates..Don't worry Dadan, I've known them for a year now so I'm in good hands..I think.." replied Xuri.

"WHATTT!??" Dadan yells but before she could continue, Xuri covered her mouth and hushed her.

"I don't want anyone to hear about this until I leave." Xuri sighed before taking her hand back, seeing Dadan somewhat calm down.

"What will Garp think of this?!? You're practically his favourite!" Dadan whisper-yells.

"I want to fulfill my dream Dadan. To make a name for myself in the seas and go on adventures... that's pretty much it." Xuri shrugs.

"YOU WANT TO BECOME A WANTED WOMAN?!"

"Yea?"

"WHY?!"

"Why not?"

"Anyways, I probably have to go.." Xuri stood up and grabbed her backpack before walking towards the door. She opens the door, before going outside she looks back at Dadan,

"Tell Ace and Sabo that I'll miss them, they should take care of themselves and...I'll be waiting for them somewhere in the seas!"

Xuri went out and closed the door despite Dadan yelling for her to wait and asking who's sabo but she ignored her and continued to descend the mountain to give her farewells to someone important to her.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain someone with freckles was eavesdropping, he frowned as he walked away.

"CHIEF, HURRY!!! SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED!!" Makino yells in worry.

"What's wrong, Makino? What's this fuss about?" The Chief of the village replies

"Luffy was.. Kidnapped by the bandits!!"

"DAMN IT!!! APOLOGISE TO ME RIGHT NOW!! YOU BASTARD!!!" Luffy exclaims.

"Oh,  a rubber man, huh..? Who would've thought such a thing exists in this world?!" the bandit leader says and throws Luffy on the ground.

"DAMN IT!! YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THIS!" Luffy yells.

Luffy charges at him with a wooden stick, ready to hit the bandit leader. The bandit leader slams his foot down on Luffy's head. "MOVE YOUR DAMN FOOT!! YOU DAMNED BANDIT!!!".

"LET THE CHILD GO!!" yells the Chief. "PLEASE!!". The Chief gets on the floor and bows down, telling the bandit that he's willing to pay just for him to let go of Luffy.

"But it's too late!! You can't save this brat now because he made me really angry! When a weakling like him insults me, it makes me so angry!!" The bandit leader says and continues to stomp on Luffy.