18 - The News

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV:

“Take care captain!!” Alcirah waved at Xuri who’s walking above the water.

Since Amazon Lily is located in the calm belt, the ship couldn’t directly drop Xuri off the island. “Stay in contact with us okay?! We’ll call once we meet him!” Hoshiko yelled at her, seeing Xuri dashed off as Hoshiko heard a faint ‘Okay’ from her.

“Geez, these Sea kings really are a nuisance” Xuri said, leaving floating dead bodies of Sea kings behind her as she gets near Amazon Lily.

Xuri arrived at the huge gate and knocked in a certain rhythm pattern which made the gate open. “Alright! Let’s go.” The moment she walked in she heard screams and cheers from warriors who were currently there.

“Lady Xuri!!”

“Lady Xuri, look here!!”

“She’s looking at me!!”

“No! It was me!”

Xuri chuckled at the warriors fangirling over her. She sent them a smile that made them blush and scream even more. “Where is your princess?” Xuri asked them.

Xuri arrives near the castle where a group of warriors are gathered. “WHAT?! THE ‘MAN’...IS IN KUJA CASTLE..?!” a warrior exclaimed.

“I see, so he’s inside?” Xuri asked them which made the warriors turn their attention to her.

“LADY XURI!” They all said in unison while Xuri waved at them with a smile. Xuri proceeds into the castle but is stopped by a warrior.

“Lady Xuri! The man—!” Xuri gave them a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry, I know this man very well.” Xuri proceeds to go into the Castle, leaving the warriors shocked.

Xuri arrived at the Empress’ room and slowly but quietly opened the door after hearing shouting and crying?

“SILENCE YOU COUNTRY ABANDONING TRAITOR!!”

“YOU ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE SILENT!! YOU MISERABLE LITTLE GIRLS WHO ESCAPED FROM THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS…ONLY TO REALISE THAT YOU HAD NYO IDEA...HOW ON EARTH TO FIND YOU WAY BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND!!-”

“Okay that’s enough, you two.” Xuri said while leaning into a pillar with her arms crossed.

“Xuri!/ Lady Xuri!” They all exclaimed in shock.

“Eh? Hancock, are you crying?! Why is your top gone—!?” Boa Hancock, one of the 8 warlords ran into Xuri as she fell dramatically in her arms, sobbing. Xuri, being confused, just patted her head white fixing her coat on her to make sure it doesn’t fall.

"Hold me my dearest! I have been struck by his words!" Hancock exclaimed while pointing at Luffy who's so confused at this point. Hancock clings onto Xuri more with a faint blush, feeling comfortable in her arms.

After a while, Hancock wiped her tears away before facing Luffy. “Fufufu…I think I like you!! Say where it is you wish to go!! My ship is yours to use.”

“REALLY!?!” Luffy said happily.

While Luffy is busy eating at the banquet, Xuri and Granny Nyon are on the balcony talking and catching up. Soon, Luffy and Margaret landed on the balcony where the two were at.