9 - Straw Hats

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

"I'm leaving" Garp says to Luffy, they were both standing outside saying their goodbyes.

"Okay, bye." Luffy simply says which earned him a punch on the face. "THAT'S WAY TOO DULL!!!" Garp yells.

After Garp left, Everyone except Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Luffy were seated at the table. Sanji was serving tea and snacks while Luffy was talking with Coby and Helmeppo, Zoro was just seated on the floor and Nami was somewhere else.

"Robin! It's good to see you again! I'm glad that you're not under that uh...alligator anymore. I'm glad Luffy found you and let you join his crew!" Xuri began the conversation as she smiled.

"Indeed. It's been a while, Xuri. I'm very thankful that he saved me and allowed me to join his crew though I can't thank him enough." Robin chuckled, returning a smile.

Xuri's eyes landed on a furry little animal beside Robin who's avoiding eye contact and shaking in fear. "Hey, little deer. What's your name? You're so cute!!!"

"HEY I'M NOT A-!!  Wait, that's close! I'M NOT JUST A DEER BUT A REINDEER!! My name is Tony Tony Chopper! I'm not cute you idiot~!" Chopper did his weird but cute dance as he blushed.

"He's so cute!!!" Xuri squealed.

"I know right." Robin replied, smiling at Chopper

A plate of chocolate cake with a cup of tea was set down on the table in front of Xuri.

"I don't know what your favourite snack is, my Lady but I hope you enjoy this piece of cake and cup of tea that I made with all my love. My name is Sanji, always at your service, Mademoiselle."

"Amazing! This looks really good! I love sweets and tea! Thank you, Monsieur Sanji." Xuri sends him a sweet smile before taking a bite of the chocolate cake and practically melts because of how good it is.

Sanji passes out on the ground with heart eyes. "I...I think...I found ... the one...!" He said.

"Is he okay?" Xuri asks in concern.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that towards women. I'm Roronoa Zoro by the way." The green haired guy with three swords replied.

"Roronoa Zoro? I've heard that name somewhere...Oh! I remember! You're that one brave man who challenged Mihawk! He told me about you." Xuri ate her cake happily as Zoro looked at her with a shocked face.

"He...He did?"

"Yeah, He said you were admirable and stuff. I applaud you for making an impression on him like that. He's hard to please... you're the second one to earn such a compliment from him."

"Who's the first one?"

"Me." Xuri said with a smug face while crossing her arms.

"Anyways, It's nice to meet you Sanji, Chopper and Zoro. As you all heard from Luffy, My name is Xuri! I'm Luffy's childhood friend, we grew up together in the same village. I believe there are more members of this crew, am I right?"

"Oh right! Nami isn't here either, I thought she wanted to hear the marines' story, I wonder if she changed her mind." Chopper said

"She went to the swimming pool with Kokoro-san and the others." Robin replied.

"Swimming pool?" Chopper asks

"There's a swimming pool for Galley-La employees behind this building. My crew an I used the pool years ago, Iceburg was kind enough to let us use it." Xuri finished her cake and tea, satisfied with what she ate.

"EHHHHH!??? NAMI-SWAN IN HER SWIMSUIT?! I'LL BRING HER SOME DRINKS!! XURI-SWAN! WILL YOU BE IN YOUR SWIMSUIT TOO???" Sanji had hearts in his eyes while doing his weird tornado dance.

"I'd love to swim but I'll pass, Maybe next time though!" Replied Xuri, while Sanji looked like he was looking forward to it and started preparing drinks and snacks for Nami.

In the swimming pool behind Galley-La HQ...

The Straw hats, Kokoro, Chimney, Gonbe and Xuri were having a BBQ party as Nami and Xuri were conversing with each other.

"Are you scared that I'm a Warlord?"

"N-no! Not at all ! I'm just shocked. But you being Luffy's childhood friend made me at ease." Nami says while waving her hands in front of her and Xuri smiles in response.

"That's good! I don't want to let my title scare you guys because I wish to know more about Luffy's friends! But I think he doesn't even want to go near me..." Xuri pointed at a guy with a long nose who's stuffing his mouth with BBQ.

"Don't mind him, he'll eventually warm up to you! He's just a little scared of you right now." Nami says while Xuri just hums in reply.

"STRAW HAT-SAANNNN!!!! I HEARD YOU WOKE UP!!" The Franky family came into the pool area as Luffy called out to them to join the party. They all rushed in to eat and soon the Galley-La company joined in the party as well.

"Oiii!! Paulie! Iceburg!" Xuri waved her hand at both of them. Iceburg smiles and waves back while saying it's good to see me again.

"GYAHHH!!! SHAMELESS WOMEN!!!" Paulie yells with a visible blush on his face.

"This is a swimming pool, Sir." Nami replies.

"She's right and I'm not even in a swimsuit!" Xuri stands up from her seat and places an arm around Pauline's neck.

"Come on, Let's go get some BBQ! Sanji makes the best food! Second to my own chef of course."

Paulie grew even redder, trying to find the words to say while he was being dragged away by Xuri to where Sanji is.

Xuri tried to find Robin to say farewell, she looked around the place until her eyes landed on her. Xuri was about to walk up to her until she noticed something unusual.

Xuri enhanced her hearing, her eyes widened a bit before furrowing her eyebrows. 'What is he doing here...'

Soon after everyone was knocked out in the swimming pool area.

The next day everyone woke up due to a yell.

"EH??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT YESTERDAY???" Luffy yells while

"She had to go because she was late for an important meet-up." Robin replied

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?" Luffy pouted and crossed his arms.

"She knew that you wouldn't let her go but she said she'll see us soon but she gave this piece of paper with her name on it." Luffy takes the paper with a pout as he inspects it.

"It's like the paper Ace gave me! So it's very important like he said." Luffy keeps the piece of paper in his hat and smiles.

——— ♡ ———