6 - Meetings

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

•TIME SKIP (After 7 years)•

In the Holy Land, Mariejois. Marine officers are gathered on a large round table,

"Let's start the meeting, I doubt any more will come. Two out of seven actually came, much better than I expected" Sengoku, the headquarters commander said.

"I wasn't going to come at first but my business with liberating islands is going so smoothly, it was boring so I came." Doflamingo, One of the Warlords of the Sea replied as he sat on the table.

"I see. That could be a problem. Nothing is more troublesome for us than the liberation of islands." Sengoku says.

"Fufufufu! Aren't your words a bit harsh? It's against your 'Dai Budda' nickname!"

Footsteps can be heard entering the meeting room. "I heard some boring arguments. Did I come to the wrong place?"

"HAWK-EYE!"

"If the Warlords and the Navy HQ fall into a quarrel and start a feud, then the "round table" would become meaningless, no?" Mihawk, One of the Warlords of the Sea says.

"Indeed, what a drag would that be..." A new voice enters, standing beside Mihawk.

"WHITE FLAME!!"

"Oh my the most unexpected visitors have arrived." Doflamingo comments, grinning widely.

"... You two must be...!!" Sengoku trails off.

"What are you saying? We're only here as bystanders. We were interested in the topic of your meeting about the pirates involved...that's all." stated Mihawk as Xuri who's beside him just smiled.

"If that's so then there should be no problem if i am a bystander too, right?" A person suddenly speaks up and everyone turns their attention towards him.

"..Ah, you said bystander but that's not totally true no? But this is with no doubt a group of the most outstanding people."

"WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"If it's not too much trouble... I wish..." The mysterious person started twirling his cane around using his fingers.

"Hah!?"

"To take part...in this meeting..." he finished his sentence while doing a little tap dance. "So I came for a visit. I hear that Crocodile was rid of his status, and you are trying to find a replacement."

"You must be Lafitte...?!" A marine officer said

"Oh. you actually know my name... I'm so honoured, i'm stunned."

"He's an infamous policeman in West Blue. Because of his violent ways, he was sentenced to exile" Tsuru or "Crane", Second in command in the Navy HQ stated.

"The reason I came is to make a nomination for a man to be one of the Warlords of the Sea."

In the Grand Line...

A member of the Red hair pirates can be seen on Whitebeard's ship, trying to deliver his captain's message to Whitebeard.