21 - Onwards!

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV: 

Buggy was flying through the air while Luffy and Xuri ran, following him. Luffy was holding Buggy’s feet because he has to have his feet on the ground to be able to fly.

“Level 2? Is there no path that leads us to level 5 right away?” Xuri asked Buggy.

“Yeah! I’m telling you guys, you can’t go straight there!!” Buggy floating upside down as they ran, 

“Listen, the Impel Down prison is set up like this…this is the first floor underground which is level 1. Level 2 and level 3…the criminals get more and more powerful as you go further down!!

I’ve been sent to level 4 which is for burning torture. I don’t even know what the next level would be like!!”

“If you’re in level 1…then that means…” Xuri said with a teasing smirk. 

“SHUT UP!! DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!” Xuri and Luffy laughed at his outburst. He then began to ramble about Luffy’s armband.

“Huh,  So this armband is like a treasure map. I don’t know at all!” Luffy said as he looked at the armband

“SO YOU HEARD!!! DAMN IT!!! THERE'S NO HELPING THAT IT’S OUT!! I’LL JUST TAKE IT BY FORCE..” Buggy grabbed his axe behind him, preparing to strike as Xuri deadpanned at his actions.

“All right, just take it.” Luffy said, giving the armband to Buggy.

“Eh?”

“You…!! Even though you know it’s treasure…you’ll give it to me…?”

“Yeah! I just want to save Ace.”

“…But…if you give it to me now, I can just take it and run off without helping you, you know!?”

“I guess so! but you said you'd show me that way!” Luffy said with a grin. Buggy started to spill tears with sparkles for whatever reason. Xuri looks at the two in confusion, being done with their shit.

Buggy got the armband and started to laugh. ‘Now! How do I get away from this guy…?BYAHAHA!’ 

“Look out, Bubbles!” Xuri warns Buggy. “BOGEBABUOOW!!!” Buggy slammed into a wall.

“Hm!? Is that the quickest way through that wall!? All right, leave it to me!!” Luffy destroyed the wall, unfortunately Buggy was embroiled in destroying the wall.

“Uuuu…poor Bubbles…” Xuri said.

“Who are these guys..!!? That’s the escaping Buggy the clown and…Who’s that!? …There are three of them!!!” The guards said, alerted.

Xuri’s eyes sharpened, the tip of her index and middle finger glowed light blue as she hit the pressure points of the guards. They all fell down on the ground and was now unconscious then Xuri jumped off after Buggy and Luffy who fell from the hole they created. 

“Monitor room!! There really are two more people!! Right now they are…” a guard exclaimed who managed to recover from the debris that hit him. ‘He recovered already? No matter, I can handle anything that goes my way.’ Xuri said to herself as she caught up with Luffy and Buggy.