4 - Surprise?

'Hi' -thoughts

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

The red hair crew partied on the ship deck, drinking booze and...singing?

YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!

Gather up all the crew!
It's time to ship out bink's brew!
Sea wind blows. To where? Who knows?
The waves will be our gui-

They all stopped singing as the kitchen door opened, revealing a girl with black hair and white tips munching on cookies she made as she stared at them with her cyan coloured eyes.

"Surprise?"

...

"HUUHH?!!!??" They all yelled in unison.

Shanks rushed to Xuri, leaving smoke behind. He holds her shoulders and shakes her violently. "WHY ARE YOU HERE???!?" Shanks exclaims

"Stop shaking me-" Xuri tries to say but gets cut off by Shanks

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

"Stop-"

"WHEN DID YOU COME ABOARD???  IS THAT A COOKIE???? CAN I HAVE ONE???? ANSWER M-"  Before Shanks could finish his sentence, he was on the ground with a large bump on his head. Xuri stands behind him with her fist raised as thin smoke comes out.

"CAPTAIN!!" The crew shouted as Benn just sweat dropped.

"So why are you here, Xuri?" Benn asks her. Xuri and Benn were seated in the corner of the ship deck as Shanks was nearby, sulking in a corner with a bandage on his head.

"I've decided that it's time for me to set sail and to fulfill my dream! My dream is to make a name for myself and go on adventures. " Xuri replied

"What an interesting dream you have there Xuri!" Shanks came to us laughing happily, drinking booze. 'He recovered quickly...' Xuri thought. 

"But how will you do that?? No offence but you don't look like the fighting type.." Shanks trailed off.

"Captain, she literally just knocked you out a while ago.." Benn deadpanned.

"Oh yea-"

"I have a devil fruit." She replies.

...

Shanks spits out his drink on Benn, "WHATTT?!??! WHEN??? HOW??!! WHAT'S YOUR DEVIL FRUIT??". 'Poor Benn..'  I sighed before looking at shanks

"Yeah, I ate one when I was 10. Stole the fruit from pirates. My devil fruit is a mythical zoan type ; Deer-Deer fruit, Model ; Kirin." Xuri sent Shanks a closed-eye smile.

Benn and Shanks' eyes widened after she mentioned the devil fruit.

"WHATTTT?!!!? M@#^$%%&&*%#!!" Shanks exclaimed

"Did I break him or something?" She asked Benn while pointing at Shanks.

"No...It's just! You're devil fruit! It's said to be the rarest devil fruit ever! It usually appears every 200 years! They say that the starting count of the years is when the user dies." Benn replies, still shocked.