Christmas special 🎄🎅 pt.2

❗️- there will be characters that did not appear yet (beyond the Impel Down arc, including the time-skip) will be present

❗️- this chapter is not part of the canon storyline of the fic

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Xuri was seated on a couch, Ace on her left and Luffy on her right while Sabo was standing behind, resting his chin on her head as his arms wrapped around her shoulders. Xuri brought out a small box full of memories in which she kept the letters and pictures she had and got years ago until recently.

"Oh~It's your letter, Ace. A recent one at that." Xuri looked at Ace with a teasing smirk.

"Really?? Let me see!" Luffy said, trying to grab the letter.

"Let me see first!" Sabo said as he also tried getting the letter but Ace quickly snached it out from Xuri's hand.

"NO WAY YOU BOTH ARE READING THIS!" Ace yelled out.

"But we're brothers! No secrets between us!" Luffy said as he bit a huge chunk of meat that he got from his pocket.

"Unless...it's something embarrassing~" Sabo teased while Xuri laughed at Ace's expression. His ears were having a pink-ish hue, with his state Sabo swiftly grabbed the letter and read it.

Sabo had multiple expressions while reading the letter, first he had a smile on then later on a frown then it turned into a smirk. "I see...I'm afraid you'll have another competitor, Brother."

Ace looked at him in confusion until a second later he had a smirk on his features, understanding what he meant. Ace and Sabo both look at Xuri who was scolding Luffy because he left crumbs on the couch which fell in the cracks.

"DINNER'S READY!!" Chaylah and Sanji's voices echoed throughout the whole house.

"FOOODDD!!!" Luffy said with stars in his eyes as he rushed out in the room, leaving smoke behind him. Xuri sighed and shook her head. She looked back at Sabo and Ace, "C'mon boys, let's head to the dining area before he gobbles it all up." Xuri locks her arms with Sabo who's on the left and Ace who's on the right.

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

"Xuri, May I sit next to you?" Katakuri looked down at her, waiting for her response.

"Sure-" Xuri was cut off by Ace who said, "Sorry big guy, she'll be sitting with me." Ace grabs Xuri's shoulders and pulls her towards his chest. Katakuri's hardened gaze went onto Ace.

"C'mon Ace, let me sit beside her this time!" Sabo places a hand on Ace's shoulder.

"I promised to share my meat with her today so she should sit beside me!" Luffy said with a mouth full of food. The two older brothers stared at Luffy in disbelief.

"XURIII-SWAANNNN!! I've baked special sweets just for you! Let's sit down together!" Sanji came to her doing his weird tornado dance as he had hearts in his eyes.

Zoro got a hold of Sanji's shoulder and said, "Do that later, Swirly brows. I want to ask her stuff first."

A red-haired man then came into the scene with his mug of beer. "My dear Xuri should sit with me! I missed her so much!" Shanks said as he placed his hand on her head.

"I believe Xuri would be safer with me." A deep voice said as he later on revealed himself to be Mihawk.

"Hey, hey Don't hog her up for yourselves-yoi" Marco stepped in. "I'd like to catch up with her."

"Get your filthy hands off my Dearest!! She belongs with me!" Hancock said as she pointed at them while bending backwards.

"You boys had enough time with her! Let the girls borrow her too!" Nami yells. Pudding, Vivi, Perona and Rebecca nod in agreement while Robin smiles.

Whitebeard and Garp were laughing at the situation while Coby couldn't figure out how to calm them down as Helmeppo watches them with a sweat drop.

"Xuri-san...may I see your panties?" Brook said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"SHUT UP!" The rest of them yelled with sharp teeth, looking at Brook. "YOHOHOHO.....sorry..."

At this point, Xuri had become dizzy from all the talking and now they were starting to argue among themselves about who gets to sit beside her. Xuri's crew just watched in amusement, some were snickering.

"Room....shambles"

Xuri was now seated beside Law. He was seated on a sofa for two quite far away from the dining area. Xuri looked at him in confusion but then thanked him. "Traffy...you're such a life saver!" She side hugged him and Law stiffened at the direct skin contact yet he relaxed later on.

"CHEATER!!" Almost everyone yelled as they saw Xuri beside Law. Xuri began to eat and was busy savoring the food in front of her. Law then took the opportunity to send them a smug smirk as he leaned back on the couch, and placed his arm on the backrest behind Xuri.

Law - 1

Everyone else - 0

"GUARARARRA!! Now everyone, go eat before the food gets cold!" Whitebeard announces as they all let out a disappointed sound before getting food and eating.

Xuri decided to go to the bathroom. She went past the dining room and then to the hallway. She passed by something so she looked back and saw a mistletoe floating ...more like hanging... by a string? "What....?"

"Fufufufu! Merry Christmas my dear."

"Oh shit."

̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Christmas special finished ✅️
You guys imagine the rest 😊

Btw Advance Happy new year! 🎆(Saying it in case I couldn't update b4 it happens)