13 - Shakky's Bar

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV:

The Moon Raider Pirates arrive on Saboady Archipelago. They docked near grove 44.

The crew gathered on the ship's deck as they began telling their plans to each other.

"Alcirah and I are going shopping." Chaylah said.

"Can I come with? I need to stock up more medical supplies." Hoshiko asked.

"Sure!" Alcirah cheerfully replies.

"Risa and I will stay here to guard the ship." Valerie states.

"You guys already know, I'll be staying in the best bar ever!" Xuri says with a smile.

"Ah! Shakky's Rip-off bar?" Alcirah asked.

"Ding ding ding! Correct!" Xuri said as she snapped her fingers.

"Does everyone have their Den Den Mushi?"

"Yeah!" The crew except Xuri said in unison.

"Good, I'll see you guys later. Don't forget to contact any of us If something happens." They nodded as the rest went their separate ways.

The doorbell of Shakky's bar rang, indicating someone had come in. Shakky, a woman with short black hair was cleaning glass mugs, without turning around she said, "Welcome! What would you-"

"I'm back, Shakky-san!"

Shakky quickly turned around with widened eyes. "Oh my! Xuri-chan, it's great to see you!" Shakky smiled as Xuri sat on the bar stool with her chin resting on the palm of her hand as she smiled.

"Is Ray-San out gambling again?" Xuri deadpanned while Shakky laughed.

"You know him too well."

"Of course! He was the one who taught me how to enhance my Haki skills for 2 years..." Xuri sighed as she recalled those memories 5 years ago. Xuri shakes her head, smiling before chatting with Shakky again.

"Rayleigh, Shakky, are you here?" Hatchan, an octopus fishman opened the door to the bar.

"Welcome, what'll it be?...Oh my." Shakky was holding a beaten up man.

"Hacchan-?!" Shakky exclaimed happily

"Nyuu- it's been too long, Shakky." Hatchan smiles.

"How long has it been!? 10 years !?"

"Just take a seat and wait. I was just extracting some outrageous amount of money from these guys." Shakky threw 3 beaten up men down the long flight of stairs outside the bar.

Xuri was sipping on her delicious tea with a smile, not bothering to see the new guests who've arrived.

"Nyuu- Shakky, who's she?" Hatchan asked curiously.

"Oh, you know her. Actually, I think you all know her."

"Huh?"

"Wait a minute-! That's-!" Chopper gasped.